It's here my new C350 CDI :)

gr4z

Car
C350 CDI Sport Saloon 2011
Its here...my new C350 was delivered this morning to a very happy chappy! Just been for a quick drive and man does it fly!! Incredibly smooth, 7g gearbox is wonderful and especially like the panoramic sunroof.

Very early days obviously but really pleased :bannana:

Cheers

Attachments

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
Now that is a wolf in sheep's cloths.. :thumb:

OP
OP
gr4z

gr4z

Car
That's why I like it :) previous car was a Subaru Legacy Spec B which was the same. The downside of that is that it did about 20MPG! This thing is a beast and looks fantastic. Great spec and free gadgets.

I did wonder to go for the HK stereo but can happily say the factory fit is great. I also thought I would miss the COMAND system but the Becker SatNav is good and have just slammed in a 16GB USB stick for my music. Music also plays via bluetooth from my iPhone so can carry on playing whatever I was listening to on my phone. Sunroof is a boon.

Welfoc

Car
2010 C63 AMG
lovely motor and superb choice of colour :)

OP
OP
gr4z

gr4z

Car
Indeed it is - just been for another drive and to show it off to some friends. The mid-range is unbelievable. Have to be careful for my driving license's sake as its so impressive and very quiet!! Fastest car I have ever had, even feels quicker than the Subaru which had similar BHP but was a petrol.

Lights took me by surprise when they turned on automatically :)

Attachments

MB Enthusiast
Car
09 E320 cdi Sport Estate, 98 E300TD Estate, 99 SL 500
Hi

Health to enjoy that beautiful tyre shredder:):):)

texasjohn

Car
335i Vermillion Red
That's why I like it :) previous car was a Subaru Legacy Spec B which was the same. The downside of that is that it did about 20MPG! This thing is a beast and looks fantastic. Great spec and free gadgets.

I did wonder to go for the HK stereo but can happily say the factory fit is great. I also thought I would miss the COMAND system but the Becker SatNav is good and have just slammed in a 16GB USB stick for my music. Music also plays via bluetooth from my iPhone so can carry on playing whatever I was listening to on my phone. Sunroof is a boon.
Do you have the Media Interface or just the USB and 3.5mm jack?

I am wondering if I can get iPod videos to play on the screen through the Media Interface (I have Audio 20 and Becker on my car-to-be too) but no-one has been able to tell me so far.

OP
OP
gr4z

gr4z

Car
Do you have the Media Interface or just the USB and 3.5mm jack?

I am wondering if I can get iPod videos to play on the screen through the Media Interface (I have Audio 20 and Becker on my car-to-be too) but no-one has been able to tell me so far.
No media interface, just plain USB and AUX 3.5mm socket.

Monkeylegend

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 E Class 220CDi, 2004 SL350
Lovely looking car. I cannot understand why anyone would think a diesel is boring and undesirable when you can get cars like this. :thumb:

350_Coupe

Car
2005 C350 Coupe SE
Looks Good,
You went from petrol to diesel huh - hows that feel ?

for me i'd like to see how this sits in the Coupe range, in regards to the CLK/CLS/E Class

maybe i'll tke a wander down the dealership and have a look :p - pics of the inside ? .... what were the options you took ?

I went for the one i have, because i liked it, the derparture from the norm for MB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom