It's here my new C350 CDI :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gr4z

Car
C350 CDI Sport Saloon 2011
Its here...my new C350 was delivered this morning to a very happy chappy! Just been for a quick drive and man does it fly!! Incredibly smooth, 7g gearbox is wonderful and especially like the panoramic sunroof.

Very early days obviously but really pleased :bannana:

Cheers

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 551
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 551
Now that is a wolf in sheep's cloths.. :thumb:

That's why I like it :) previous car was a Subaru Legacy Spec B which was the same. The downside of that is that it did about 20MPG! This thing is a beast and looks fantastic. Great spec and free gadgets.

I did wonder to go for the HK stereo but can happily say the factory fit is great. I also thought I would miss the COMAND system but the Becker SatNav is good and have just slammed in a 16GB USB stick for my music. Music also plays via bluetooth from my iPhone so can carry on playing whatever I was listening to on my phone. Sunroof is a boon.

lovely motor and superb choice of colour :)

Indeed it is - just been for another drive and to show it off to some friends. The mid-range is unbelievable. Have to be careful for my driving license's sake as its so impressive and very quiet!! Fastest car I have ever had, even feels quicker than the Subaru which had similar BHP but was a petrol.

Lights took me by surprise when they turned on automatically :)

Attachments

• MBavatar.jpg
    MBavatar.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 388
Hi

Health to enjoy that beautiful tyre shredder:):):)

That's why I like it :) previous car was a Subaru Legacy Spec B which was the same. The downside of that is that it did about 20MPG! This thing is a beast and looks fantastic. Great spec and free gadgets.

I did wonder to go for the HK stereo but can happily say the factory fit is great. I also thought I would miss the COMAND system but the Becker SatNav is good and have just slammed in a 16GB USB stick for my music. Music also plays via bluetooth from my iPhone so can carry on playing whatever I was listening to on my phone. Sunroof is a boon.

Do you have the Media Interface or just the USB and 3.5mm jack?

I am wondering if I can get iPod videos to play on the screen through the Media Interface (I have Audio 20 and Becker on my car-to-be too) but no-one has been able to tell me so far.

Do you have the Media Interface or just the USB and 3.5mm jack?

I am wondering if I can get iPod videos to play on the screen through the Media Interface (I have Audio 20 and Becker on my car-to-be too) but no-one has been able to tell me so far.

No media interface, just plain USB and AUX 3.5mm socket.

Lovely looking car. I cannot understand why anyone would think a diesel is boring and undesirable when you can get cars like this. :thumb:

Looks Good,
You went from petrol to diesel huh - hows that feel ?

for me i'd like to see how this sits in the Coupe range, in regards to the CLK/CLS/E Class

maybe i'll tke a wander down the dealership and have a look :p - pics of the inside ? .... what were the options you took ?

I went for the one i have, because i liked it, the derparture from the norm for MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom