It's like the Godfather Trilogy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mickl

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK280 W209
hello everyone again

well, after being away for a couple of years and a brief flirtation with a big
cat I've come back to the Benz fold.

As Michael Corleone said "I thought I was out and they've dragged me right back in" (not an exact quote :p)

picked up a very nice CLK55 this weekend.
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/members-gallery/84119-clk55.html

Hi and welcome back.

Excellent choice of car! If you get a chance could you post a couple from behind so I can decide about that spoiler???

Just back and folk demanding stuff already eh........

cheers for the welcome

I was in 2 minds about the pram handle at first but I like it. Will get some more pics when theres a bit more light.

Have to say, this is the friendliest and most hellful owners forum I've been on and nice to be active again.

and just to cause trouble - do you find it most effective at speeds over 100 or 120 mph???? :cool:

Hi and welcome back.

Excellent choice of car! If you get a chance could you post a couple from behind so I can decide about that spoiler???

Just back and folk demanding stuff already eh........

have updated the gallery with rear end shots.......of the car that is :D

Yeah, just had a look. I kinda like it.
How did you darken the top of the wheel as I to am suffering shiny silver wheel.

Are you enjoying it?? :D

the dealer I got the car off had a guy on site who did the leather work. he sprayed it with some flexible leather paint. Took him less than 10mins and you can't tell it's ever been a different colour. :bannana: Would have cost £20 if I hadn't negotiated it to be done for the price of the car. The silver on the wheel is really horrible. :crazy:

and I'm enjoying the car a lot, just getting used to the power delivery. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom