It's like waiting for Santa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dappa

Car
C63 Coupe
Only 4 more sleeps and I pick my C63 coupe up, I can't wait. It's going to be a long few days.

Gone for tenorite grey, optional 18", H&K, privacy glass & rev camera.

Going to be a long day thusday as I'll have fly to Exeter and drive back to Newcastle. :bannana:

Another tenorite c63, well done. I wish I was picking mine up this week:( Whan did you order?

It will fly by, picking up our C350 in the morning. Getting excited now!
Good luck with the beast

Going to be a long day thusday as I'll have fly to Exeter and drive back to Newcastle. :bannana:

Did you have to go all the way to Exeter to get a deal or is it a used one? :confused:

Did you have to go all the way to Exeter to get a deal or is it a used one? :confused:

I went with Your Fleet so I had no real choice where the car was being sold from. However I thought they'd be closer to home as the broker is in Leeds. :confused:

I'm all ready a bit cheesed off with the dealer as they wanted to drive the car up and I told them no way. I'd acept if it were trailered up but they won't. So I told them that I'd come and collect and they offered me £100 refund for picking the car up. :eek: how on earth were they going to pay someone in wages and fuel a AMG on a 375 mile trip for £100. :confused: they were also a bit sheepish about picking me up from the airport. As far as I know they are 10 mins drive away. Not very good exerience with MB dealer so far.

Anyway I'm not going to let it spoil my day :D

£100/day + a fuel card to deliver a new C63. I'd do it happily.

I'm sure it sounds like a dream job but to drive for at least 6-7 hours then you have to make your own way home :dk:

I purchased my car 63 miles away from where I live. The dealership (MB of Solihull) sent a driver to pick me up from home, then once at the dealership, made me feel like I was a celebrity!

Anyway fella, enjoy the day and take it easy.......:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom