It's not a Benz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sazzyb

Car
C63 Coupe PPP
So I popped into my local Sytner, they have M3/M4 in some great individual colours. It's a shame there was no specific colour option scheme available on our cars apart from black silver white grey and red :(

8OHNNVV.jpg

Hyhbnxf.jpg

nl89bI6.jpg

I do like the look of the current M3, M4 and M5 - very fresh and just the right look for that kind of car.

Even like the M3 in orange - although I still wish they'd made the coupe the M3 and M4 the 4 door saloon. Serious OCD contravention for me!

more individual colours:

lamborghini grigio telesto
IMG_1899_zpsc35k291c.jpg

IMG_1900_zpsepg6rgec.jpg

ferrari red
IMG_1902_zps2lqbpfq7.jpg

IMG_1901_zps5eu1713f.jpg

same spec, both with black interior and just over £70k. apparently paint costs £4000

Mercedes will paint your car pretty much any colour you like as long as it isn't trademark protected and available on the open market.

Cost is circa £15K for any non Mercedes Colour.

Land Rover SVO charge £10K for this service.

BMW and Audi are much cheaper - around £4k

Mercedes will paint your car pretty much any colour you like as long as it isn't trademark protected and available on the open market.

Cost is circa £15K for any non Mercedes Colour.

Land Rover SVO charge £10K for this service.

BMW and Audi are much cheaper - around £4k

15k?! :eek:

BMW charge around 2.5-3K normally.

M3 looks much better than M4 those rear arches are work of work (wake up mercedes)

M3 looks much better than M4 those rear arches are work of work (wake up mercedes)

Yep the flares are much more aggressive.

15k?! :eek:

BMW charge around 2.5-3K normally.

What MB are saying with that price is, We don't really want to do it, but will do it if you pay through the nose.

Even their own Designo Colours are expensive, the Yellow paint option on a GTs is £11K.

So when Designo cars come on the market they are rare and often get snapped up.

I hope this changes to be honest, and if you look at some of the newer cars on offer a wider range of colours is creeping in slowly.

amazed how similar the tail of the m3 and m5 are... great spend on the design budget..

I'm not too keen on the bell-end purple in the first pic, and I'm not keen on the orange, but I don't much care for look-at-me colours anyway. It's probably an age thing...

I'm not too keen on the bell-end purple in the first pic, and I'm not keen on the orange, but I don't much care for look-at-me colours anyway. It's probably an age thing...

BMW might be missing a trick here, Bell End purple should become an official colour name.

BMW might be missing a trick here, Bell End purple should become an official colour name.

Yep maybe MB can stand out more with Grandad Grey :rolleyes:

More Bell End colours below :D

If your bell-end is any of those colours you should go straight to A&E...:eek:

I do like the bronze, though; nicely understated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom