it's official! E350CDI Cabriolet ordered, is it 1st March yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AbbieCadabra

Car
E350CDI
:bannana:

forgive my excitement, i can't help it! :eek:

the deal was done yesterday with MB Chesterfield, thank you for the recommendations :thumb:

E350CDI Cabriolet Sport 125 Edition
indigolite blue, alpaca grey/black interior with brushed aluminium trim
only extra is airscarf

just the combination we wanted, a deal we're happy with & great service. the car is already in the UK so we could have had her now or wait for the new reg. 1st March. same deal either way. we were 50/50, but we decided to wait.

i will be sad to say goodbye to the CLK, but let the countdown commence....:D

Last edited:
Congratulations, sure you will not regret it. I went from a CLK320 CDI Sport to an E-Class 350 CDI Sport Coupe.

Excellent!! Congratulations, and I look forward to seeing the photos.

Excellent news Abbie. Should have bought an ML for hubby to run me over in...

Enjoy the car, it will be wonderful

Great news! Glad you've got the car you want :) Hope Chesterfield treated you well!

Congratulations!!! Sounds like an excellent car! :)

Well pleased for you, btw have you got the new van yet?

:bannana:

forgive my excitement, i can't help it! :eek:

the deal was done yesterday with MB Chesterfield, thank you for the recommendations :thumb:

E350CDI Cabriolet Sport 125 Edition
indigolite blue, alpaca grey/black interior with brushed aluminium trim
only extra is airscarf

just the combination we wanted, a deal we're happy with & great service. the car is already in the UK so we could have had her now or wait for the new reg. 1st March. same deal either way. we were 50/50, but we decided to wait.

i will be sad to say goodbye to the CLK, but let the countdown commence....:D

Presumably you are part exchanging the CLK. Do you mind saying what they are giving you?

thanks guys :D

yes, sun shining = roof down! i think Feb has been the earliest in the year up to now, heated seats on & whack the heater up, sorted.

Harry - yes, we've had the Master since mid-November. the man of the house is very pleased with it & has even mastered the art of the in-built sat nav & searching for stuff online whilst he's out & about! *faints with surprise* :p recently, he's even said he preferrs driving it to the car! if he repeats that statement after the 350 turns up, i'll be kicking him out...:devil:

pm sent Geezer

the new eclass onvertible looks really nice. Last mercedes i had was a w210 and it was like a bomb under the bonnet, really loud. whats the noise levels like on the e350 cdi? Reason i ask is i might buy an esate as they are pretty decent price.

There is next to no noise with them, it's quite freaky considering it's a diesel.

Congrats on the new car, nice colour combination - looking forward to seeing some pictures of it once you collect it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom