It's snowing!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
Here, in the midst of Norfolk!
It's starting to settle. If it's a decent amount, I might go out to play :D

Anyone else?

Photos please !!

I love snow !! :bannana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry , got over excited .... :eek:

Photos please !!

I love snow !! :bannana:

LOL! Sorry, Howard. I didn't get any photos :(
And now the bloody sun has come out! :( :( :(
It seems my excitment was premature, too! :eek:

Why can't it just snow properly in this country!

Darren

2mins ago out of the window.

its not snowing so thats the best I can do.

snow2-2.jpg

snow1-1.jpg

It is snowing in Norfolk, but with added thunder!
Dogs are now not so keen on a walk and the log fire is looking good:D

Last edited:
Thunder, Mactech? Whereabouts in Norfolk are you?
There's been none of that where I am, in Shipdham (near Dereham) :eek:

Darren

Thunder, Mactech? Whereabouts in Norfolk are you?
There's been none of that where I am, in Shipdham (near Dereham) :eek:

Darren

About a mile from Lotus:eek:

I hate snow. I hope it doesn't snow as I have a steep drive and an automatic RWD car that I need to get me to work.

Actually I hate winter full stop. Summer is much nicer.

I like snow on christmas cards
but given a choice of going into the garden in the sun or the snow its the sun for me evertime

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 129
2mins ago out of the window.

its not snowing so thats the best I can do.

snow2-2.jpg

snow1-1.jpg

OOh Calmac ferries that brings back some bad memories and this will probably mean more to you than most, a few years ago a pal of mine worked for Vestas (wind turbines) in Campbelltown (Check the map, what a place to get to) was coming back one Sunday from visiting him and was heading to the first ferry home cant remember where but Tarbert and Port Avadie ? spring to mind, Heading to the first ferry terminal in a BMW M3 and got a puncture, changed the wheel at the ferry erminal and resigned myself to a 300 mile drive on a Sunday night on a space saver, after the first ferry you have to drive accross the island to get the second ferry, guess what got another puncture, limped to the ferry terminal and got the ferry to somewhere near port glasgow? 8pm Sunday night what do I do now with 2 punctures? Well to cut a long story short called Kwik Fit mobile they were there within 30 minutes changed both tyres for not much more than visiting their centres and I was on my way home to Doncaster great service or what!!

Scumbag where are you as that Calmac ferry looks like one thats runs out of Oban? Had 7 happy years on the west coast of Scotland

Snow started to fall early this morning here in north essex. But now, it's all rain and slush. Horrible.... and I need to go out.

Some young girls just decided to take all (!) the snow on my car to have some fun.... :)

Last edited:
It is snowing in Norfolk, but with added thunder!
Dogs are now not so keen on a walk and the log fire is looking good:D
That's it!

I have three open fireplaces in my house which have been closed up at some point in the last 100 years and have (recently condemned) gas fires in them. One of the gas fires has already been disposed of.

I'm now getting close to 100% certain there is going to be a proper, open, wood-burning fire put into my largest living room (also the largest chimney) so on wintery nights we can sit around the fire.

Can't be too hard to build what I want can it? :) I have no central heating yet and it's effing freezing in the house atm. The only thing keeping me warm is moving the pile of bricks from one side of the yard to the other to make way for a new drain that's being installed next week! :rolleyes:

That's it!

I have three open fireplaces in my house which have been closed up at some point in the last 100 years and have (recently condemned) gas fires in them. One of the gas fires has already been disposed of.

I'm now getting close to 100% certain there is going to be a proper, open, wood-burning fire put into my largest living room (also the largest chimney) so on wintery nights we can sit around the fire.

Can't be too hard to build what I want can it? :) I have no central heating yet and it's effing freezing in the house atm. The only thing keeping me warm is moving the pile of bricks from one side of the yard to the other to make way for a new drain that's being installed next week! :rolleyes:

I can recommend a log burner. Far more efficient than an open fire and cleaner.
My parents have a small one and it nearly heats the whole house.

Hmm... so where's this snow? It's sunnier than yesterday and as I sit here finishing my coursework I can't see a cloud in the sky....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom