Its Summer ......or is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NOMONEYBUTAMERC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
BMW X1 . Porsche 968 Boxster
Another week of generally depressing news nationally and globally . This morning has brought more rain , what is going to brighten up your weekend? Off to the sun, a new car , party , or ?

I won 3 grand playing poker last night! I'm happy!! :)

Today; Taking to the children to their various activity clubs and generally being a taxi service, then this afternoon I'll be out on the bike.

Tomorrow; Playing football in the morning, then out to the local working mens club to sink a few cold ones. :D

Here, in the lake district, there is no danger of the lakes being anything but full. Wet, overcast and chilly for most of the summer. Just the odd sunny weekend.

Daughter turns 21 during the next week so it's a house full of friends and family tonight.

Today - preparation and cooking
Tonight - hosting and toasting
Tomorrow - cleaning up

Another week of generally depressing news nationally and globally . This morning has brought more rain , what is going to brighten up your weekend? Off to the sun, a new car , party , or ?

What are you up to this weekend pal?

I have arranged a surprise get away in a country house hotel for my partner and mysef to celebrate our 4th anniversary and then we will call in on her mother for lunch tomorrow on our return from deepest darkest mid-Wales :)

I have arranged a surprise get away in a country house hotel for my partner and mysef to celebrate our 4th anniversary and then we will call in on her mother for lunch tomorrow on our return from deepest darkest mid-Wales :)

That's the surprise blown then :D

Watch England thump the Indians at Cricket, Golf tomorrow morning and Sarf London GTG after that.

Well , the weather here did not improve much , although dry most of the day. Took my mother to view a flat , and she has put in an offer. Good job she will not be needing a mortgage , might be a bit difficult at 85 years old!
Tomorrow , really need to sort out the hot running on the car , so no fun this weekend - must be time for a beer or two !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom