ITunes - song availability...(Moan)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WLeg

MB Enthusiast
Car
MB GLC250
Can anyone tell me why Itunes UK does not have a particular track/song, so it sends me to the Itunes USA site, which has it, but I'm not allowed to purchase it, as my account is a UK one ?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Can anyone tell me why Itunes UK does not have a particular track/song, so it sends me to the Itunes USA site, which has it, but I'm not allowed to purchase it, as my account is a UK one ?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I am sure it is available from other sources... simply import it into iTunes.

What song and by whom?

apparently, if there are enough searches made, they go get it eventually! Right everyone, type in...what was it? Black Lace?

Pink - So What - her new single !

They have the video up there now...

Just seems odd, she's not a small indy artist or anything ! - But why send you to the US store, when you can't purchase from it ? and why not sell it ?

I've aquirred it from another source, but prefer to purchase legally....

apparently, if there are enough searches made, they go get it eventually! Right everyone, type in...what was it? Black Lace?

Seems to have worked - now it's the Number One top song......

Pink - So What - her new single !

They have the video up there now...

Just seems odd, she's not a small indy artist or anything ! - But why send you to the US store, when you can't purchase from it ? and why not sell it ?

I've aquirred it from another source, but prefer to purchase legally....

If you hold on until next month Amazon are (or should be) starting their download service in the UK - DRM free of course.

Mike

i hate it when you want a certain mix of a song, and its available only if you buy the whole cd !! if i wanted the radio mix, the dub mix, the clean mix as well as the actual mix i wanted i would have brought the whole damn thing but i guess its a way of getting people to by a version they dont actually want just to get the one then do want !! ( did that make sense??)

oh, forgot to say, its Another Chance - Sounds of Eden ( laidback luke mix )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom