ITV Player Now Charging You To Watch Some Programs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stwat

MB Enthusiast
Car
1989 W126 300 SE
How fecking annoying is that? They now expect you to pay to watch previously free to air programs

Well they can feck right off and I will not be using ITV Player again. Youtube here I come.

What were they thinking when they brought in this latest money gathering scheme? It is simply not going to work for them and will lose them millions of online viewers and potentially lose them millions from advertisers once they realise no one is willing to pay to watch previously free to air programs and will simply pop over to youtube to watch such shows with the add's removed.

Massive shot in the foot for ITV !!!

Seems a bit harsh.

Do they still show the adverts in the breaks?

Thats why I love the BBC to be truthful are hardly watch ITV so no need for there player, I am sure they show adverts at the start of the program.

Luckily there is nothing that I watch on ITV. Only decent thing is the football! :)

Seems a bit harsh.

Do they still show the adverts in the breaks?

yes they still barrage you with adverts even after you have paid to watch a program.

Not that I have paid but the add breaks are visible at the bottom of the screen.

Got to love some companies pathetic attempts to 'monetize' the Internet. Cannot see it being successful at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom