ITV1 Speed Sunday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
Next week - Sun 1st Aug 04, 14:05 Speed Sunday:

Linky

Motorsport magazine presented by Matt Smith and Jason Plato. Includes a behind the scenes look at the British Touring Car Championship plus a preview of the inaugural Grand Prix of China, the 16th round of the 2004 FIA Formula One Championship, which takes place in Shanghai in September. Also, there's a report on the Punchestown Rally in Ireland, a preview of Rally Finland, the ninth round of the 2004 World Rally Championship and a round-up of all the latest news and features from around the world.

What they fail to mention in the programme blurb is that Johnny Herbert drives a lap of the Nurburgring Nordschleife :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Just thought I'd mention it for those interested ;)

S.

Neeeed to watch!

My Sky+ recorded last weeks program and I must say I found it very unprofessional. The joke attempts by the presenters were pathetic... and where did they obtain the fast food family for audiance!

This program was terrible.... I doubt it'll last!

RichieRuss2000 said:
My Sky+ recorded last weeks program and I must say I found it very unprofessional. The joke attempts by the presenters were pathetic... and where did they obtain the fast food family for audiance!

This program was terrible.... I doubt it'll last!
Saw it today and have to agree... the programme was utter pants. The section on the Nurburgring was woefully short and they hardly showed Johnny giving the DB9 any real stick round the ring. Granted a full lap would be approx 10mins but that was my expectation. On a plus note GT4 looks awesome and I shall be treating my PS2 to this title when released in Nov.

S.

Yes, it is pretty poor - has been from the start.

I must confess I don't watch it after the 1st one, and the only reason I watched todays one was because Johnny and Perry were on it.

Johnny hit the nail on the head when he was slagging off the presenter saying he knew nothing about motorsport and simply reading the autocue.

Johnny and Perry should have their own show - now THAT would be worth watching.

Last edited:
Kinky said:
...Johnny hit the nail on the head when he was slagging off the presenter saying he knew nothing about motorsport and simply reading the autocue...
That was the highlight of the show :devil: had me in stitches for minutes :D

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom