I've been Nappa'd or A Homage to Howard?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
Just collected the car from d:class automotive where it had a complete re-trim in two tone nappa leather. MB Designo Imperial Red and Bentlet Beluga black.

Really very pleased with quality of the work and the quality of the leather, so smooth and soft :thumb:

Pictures below have come out a bit pink :eek: but it looks much more subtle red in the flesh :)

Oh, the rear seats are now heated too! :D

P9250185.jpg

P9250186.jpg

P9250194.jpg

P9250196.jpg

P9250202.jpg

P9250208.jpg

O.M.GOSH

That looks sooooooo nice :) was it exBENZive? How long did they take?

Hello

The quality of work looks good (colour....not my choice but looks good)

Be interested to see how the leather wears in 6 months say.

Oh, the rear seats are now heated too! :D
Hmm ... wonder if they could fit heated seats to my R129? I was thinking of using them to replace the hood windows anyway.

O.M.GOSH

That looks sooooooo nice :) was it exBENZive? How long did they take?

Very reasonable, considering the quality of the leathers and the workmanship. Took them 4.5 days

Hmm ... wonder if they could fit heated seats to my R129? I was thinking of using them to replace the hood windows anyway.

I'm sure they could they used a German manufactured generic kit. Could fit any seat

What about the switches - how do they look?

Or are they just wired in with the fronts?

Switches are circular about the size of a 5p (slightly bigger), illuminated and three positions Off (centre) and two heat settings. They heaters are timed so can't be left on. Mine are wired through the rear power socket and the switches are on the lower B pillar (so they don't get kicked)

It looks fantastic ! :thumb:

Not tempted by the Gucci and Louis Vuitton fabrics shown on cars in the gallery??!! :eek:

Edit: Having browsed the d:class gallery, yours looks even better than the rest!!

That's very red! I like it. Not sure I would ever be brave enough to had such an interior in my own car, but I do admire it none the less. Glad it came out well and you like it.

looks good indeed,my drivers A pillar needs a retrim after scuffing it with my rod bag.:doh:

the seats look good (not keen on the color tho) , but to be honest I'd not be happy with the ruffling, and squinty stitching of the door card - I'd be getting them to fix that for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom