I've bought a new Citroen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice little car - I first saw some in the Citroen Champs Elysee showroom in Paris last October and was impressed then. We have had our C8 for nearly 6 years and it has never let us down.

Personally I like the black wheels (and they are easier to keep clean!).

Interesting to hear of your dad's C6 - I really like the shape and would have considered buying one if only the rear seat had not been shaped for 2 passengers.

mmmm, this thread has got me thinking now! I would never consider buying a Citroën previously, but if the quality is as good as stated - it's worth a look. All the reviews seem to compare to MINI but what about the A-Class? Surely aimed too at the younger market?

Thanks for broadening my car buying mind :thumb:

I don't think the A-class is aimed at the younger market, more the mature market, and losses sales as a result. The next A/B class will be more youth-orientated I believe.

Having owned a Renault previosuly, I have vowed to never ever own a French car again. Relatives owned a Citroen and unfortunately both brands were as shoddy as each other.

It's a real shame, because the French can design some absolutely stunning cars IMO. They just can't build them properly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom