Ive got that excited, hearting beating sensation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

weebobster

Car
C220 cdi
you know the feeling ..

..wifey has just cleared me to trade in my silver2002 C220 CDi Avantgarde estate for another silver merc..

I havnt had this sensation since 2003 when I bought the car and am now going to enjoy every wee minute of stalking its replacement (maybe another C class estate or E class saloon x not sure yet) problems problems lol :rock:

To start the ball rolling, would anyone have a glass's guide handy to check the part ex or private sale price of my car (its a May 2002 auto, 54K, all leather, parktronic and heated seats with full service history)...

..I havnt bought a car in years so to say that im excited is an understatement lol..

Thanks in advance

/bob

wow - that was quick!! ...thats why i love this forum!!!

thank you so much - i was hoping for around a 10k trade in price!!! so im still smiling!!!

ive still got that knee trembling excited feeling lol

With that money you can get an E55 210.......

It takes a very 'brave' person to recommend a 210 series E-class. :eek: :eek: ;)

Don't try a 211 320CDI :devil: :devil:

Regards
John

It takes a very 'brave' person to recommend a 210 series E-class. :eek: :eek: ;)

Don't try a 211 320CDI :devil: :devil:

Regards
John

I had a W210 for four years, 'S' Reg E240, superb car, gave me no problems at all, and no sign of rust. Mind you the original owner had obviously kept it garaged and it had a very low mileage when I bought it, 21000 at 4+ years old. Only nuisance was it had 18" AMG's and the ride was a bit knobbly and the tyres expensive. They looked great though. Only reason for changing was I wanted something a bit newer and a bit smaller. Hated to see it go, but very pleased with its replacement.

So I can recommend the 210 :D

I've seen my next car, I'm going big again though I'll have to win the lottery first - a CL600 sitting in the local showroom at £110,000 :bannana:

I know what you mean R2e!!!

I have hopefully another 10/13k to add on top of my trade in so will read the threads regarding the new 'C' Class with interest and also those reviewing the good old second hand 'E' Class

Any one cast some light on what I should ask for my car if I decide to sell it privately?

There is one on Pistonheads for that amount, not silver....But very very good fun and with places like W124 works to look after the car for you, it's worth taking a punt.

Ian

I wonder if you could stretch to a W203 C320CDI?

I've got my eyes on one of them at some time in the future!

There is one on Pistonheads for that amount, not silver....But very very good fun and with places like W124 works to look after the car for you, it's worth taking a punt.

Ian
The insurance costs are worth checking -and the fuel economy -if that is the right word for it.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom