I've had enough, I'm leaving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GRAV888

MB Enthusiast
Car
2017 CLA 180 AMG in Black (mine) 2018 GLA 200 SE in Black (wifes)
The Mercedes star;)

PX'ing the CLK cab and the E55 for a Chrysler 300c CRD. MB engine though.
Got a good deal on an 07 plate one that meant we had virtually zero to add to the deal.
Will report back on it when I have had a play.:bannana:

A lot of metal for your money I do admit at having a look at one.

gary

Hope you like it and get on well with it! Have you told Medway mercedes that you've sold the E55 yet;)

No-Darth_Vader.jpg

J/K... sad to see a pillar in the mb community leave the brand though! What sparked the decision?

How many bodies do you reckon you can you fit in the boot.?

Depends on how many shotguns you have taking up space...

Keep your toes out of the way of depreciation :p

You never see them in a soft canary yellow, always black, peeling away from your local high street bank :D

co-incidentally, the girl that owned the CLK conv I have just bought has done exactly the same thing and gone for the 300

It's one of those love them or hate them cars.

Ugh. No, no, no, no, no!

Beauty is in the eye & all that but I think they are REALLY ugly & will date badly. A huge, bloated, heavy, slab sided, blinged barge.

If you've never had an American car before you are in for some eye opening education in build quality, durability & depreciation. There's a reason the US auto industry has been decimated by imports.

The Mercedes star;)

PX'ing the CLK cab and the E55 for a Chrysler 300c CRD. MB engine though.
Got a good deal on an 07 plate one that meant we had virtually zero to add to the deal.
Will report back on it when I have had a play.:bannana:

So, you'll be sacked as an Admin here then?! :devil:

Don't like the car at all myself.

I'm sweeping the stuff on his desk into a box right now and the accountant is writing up his P45!

No but seriously, don't try getting into the server room, your card's been locked out. Post it back ASAP or by company rules I'm obliged to send you a bill for replacement: £8.

I'm sweeping the stuff on his desk into a box right now and the accountant is writing up his P45!

No but seriously, don't try getting into the server room, your card's been locked out. Post it back ASAP or by company rules I'm obliged to send you a bill for replacement: £8.

I'll send you £10 if a working card were to be 'accidentally' sent to the wrong address... say... mine? :p

Don't like the car at all myself.

Been nice working with you Mate.:rolleyes: ;)

Sorry though I don't like these cars either.:crazy: Despite the MB engine, very underpowered and top heavy in my opinion.:crazy:

I so fancied an SRT8 and they are there to be had even though quite rare but the build quality takes some ignoring imho - i get a lot of satisfaction out of the CLS cabin I didnt on the weekend they loaned me a SRT

It was quick though (on the straights) :eek:

Enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom