Ive ordered a Zoe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSLiverpool

MB Enthusiast
Car
Subaru Outback 3.0Rn
Not sure why to be honest, curiosity, value, boredom all play a part but it will be shared and used to bum around with.
It's purely on the financials
£79 car
£60 battery
That's it for 24 months then hand back.
Maybe I will love it, maybe Anna will but electric cars will be part of all of our futures so I may as well have a dabble.

Interesting, look forward to hearing what you think of it.

Not sure why to be honest, curiosity, value, boredom all play a part but it will be shared and used to bum around with.
It's purely on the financials
£79 car
£60 battery
That's it for 24 months then hand back.
Maybe I will love it, maybe Anna will but electric cars will be part of all of our futures so I may as well have a dabble.

So is that £140 a month, not sure how the figures work....

Is that on a lease from Renault? Or another lease provider?

I have a friend wondering about an electric car

Nick Froome

As I recall you lease the battery, makes sense if it wears out I suppose.

It's on pcp from any Renault independent but not many white cars left.
JP on here has bought one as well

To answer questions it's a pcp with hand back , on pistonheads under ev is a big leaf zoe thread with loads of info, strikes me a good car for kids maybe.

Note this has sat nav, keyless go, remote heater, big stereo with streaming and stuff, reversing camera
All servicing and breakdown is included

Deal is-

On Friday I'm doing this deal , battery is £60 a month, it's my local Chester Renault who will give me decent service I hope !

Car price - £9094.50
Customer Deposit - £139

24 month agreement

£79.46 per month x 24 for car
£60 per month x 24 for battery at 6000 mikes a year

First payment - £178.46 including set up fee

GFV - £7887.30

-----------

If it's worth more than £7887 in 2 years I'll sell it and it's been even cheaper !

Personally it will be my going to the match, town, shops car - Anna may pick the kids up in it, it's 5 star NCAP I think and isofix

lewyboy said:
As I recall you lease the battery, makes sense if it wears out I suppose.

Who cares it's 2 years and throw it back

IanA2 said:
So is that £140 a month, not sure how the figures work....

Yes - no petrol, loads of free charging in an hour in many places.

Deal is-

On Friday I'm doing this deal , battery is £60 a month, it's my local Chester Renault who will give me decent service I hope !
What service, it won't need any.

Ironically, just this last week or two, I keep seeing Nissan Leaf on the road....and I've not moved to Sunderland.

I've ordered one too, but I won't find out her name until she gets here, in about an hour.

:) sorry I couldn't resist

I think they're great little things and over the summer I tried really hard to get either a Renault or Nissan dealer to sell me a Zoe or Leaf, but couldn't manage it!

I look forward to hearing more.

Dieselman said:
What service, it won't need any. Ironically, just this last week or two, I keep seeing Nissan Leaf on the road....and I've not moved to Sunderland.

We were about to get a Leaf at £7,500 For two years but then Renault made the Zoe deposit free - Zoe isn't as big or as good but for a bum around car it doesn't matter.

Zoe Update

It was delayed but they gave me free metallic and free armrest (dont laugh) which was very generous. Since I collected it I have driven the Infinity once in the snow otherwise its Zoe all the way I love the little car its easy to drive and it is making me question what I need in a car.

I have been to all my local places inc commute and kids days out inc scooters and I dont charge every 5 minutes in fact I have charged it twice in 200 miles as it arrived charged. With all the heat and lights on plus my poor driving style I get 70 miles in the very very cold - I expect 85 in the summer.

My commute is 6 miles and I can pre heat the car, two kid seats in the back and the deep boot takes 2 micro scooters.

Anna will get it soon but for now I love driving it - the traffic light take off would surprise a few of you V8 warriors but only to 30mph :)

Just looked on Renault website and deposit is quoted as £2K with dealer contributing £3K then 48 months at £149 and battery £50 per month. Service £299 for 3 years.

Are local dealers doing things differently I wonder?

It would cost less a month to do PCP on one of these than it does to put petrol in my C32!! I only work 4 miles from home too!!

This Zoe looks pretty impressive. Great deal that you got there too Dave, fantastic value! An EV could work quite well for me too.

Saw a Zoe out and about today. Wondered what it was, now I know. It was in Bolton just doing what other cars were doing. It didnt look like an "electric car" as previously they appear, to me, to have a bit of extreme design about them in places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom