Ive ordered a Zoe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The amazing deals were in dec but Evans halshaw are the doing the best deals now. I need to mention it has amazing telematics that will astound a Merc owner :) it streams radio from my iphone, plans journeys by charger sites, can charge to 80% in under an hour and is Tom Tom powered for traffic and info.
Has cruise, limiter and obviously the smoothest drive train ever apart from throttle off regen is a bit vicious.
I'm not sure what I will do car wise but right now for local stuff it's perfect and at 51 I no longer give a toss what people think of my wheels.
I'll post some pics later

Neil Mackay said:
It would cost less a month to do PCP on one of these than it does to put petrol in my C32!! I only work 4 miles from home too!!
My thoughts as well, I am coming to the idea of 2 EVs and a V8 petrol 4 seat convertible for longer trips - why spend money getting to work plus getting into a preheated car is lush.

Will do 75 to 80 on the motorway but is happiest at 70

trapperjohn said:
Saw a Zoe out and about today. Wondered what it was, now I know. It was in Bolton just doing what other cars were doing. It didnt look like an "electric car" as previously they appear, to me, to have a bit of extreme design about them in places.

The fun is at the lights, it shouldn't do 0-30 like it does and the big gob of torque from standstill is addictive. (And free)

A-AvantGarde said:
This Zoe looks pretty impressive. Great deal that you got there too Dave, fantastic value! An EV could work quite well for me too.
If your like me and you default to big and V8 V6 because you can then test drive one, it will roll back the years of your driving and I'm 18 again in my XR2 whiz zing about safe in the knowledge of no bills for anything, pref parking and easy parking plus that gob of traffic light torque :)

image-1547640299.jpg

Attachments

• image-4186303408.jpg
    image-4186303408.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 39
The amazing deals were in dec but Evans halshaw are the doing the best deals now. I need to mention it has amazing telematics that will astound a Merc owner :) it streams radio from my iphone, plans journeys by charger sites, can charge to 80% in under an hour and is Tom Tom powered for traffic and info.
Has cruise, limiter and obviously the smoothest drive train ever apart from throttle off regen is a bit vicious.
I'm not sure what I will do car wise but right now for local stuff it's perfect and at 51 I no longer give a toss what people think of my wheels.
I'll post some pics later

I do find the fact that Renault can remotely disable the charging facility on the Zoe should you fail to come up with the monthly battery payments slightly "big brother-ish" though.:eek: While I'm sure this all works seamlessly while there are just a few cars on the road, how long before some impecunious zoe script_kiddie comes along and the cry goes up " my battery's/account been hacked! ;)

Last edited:
Just ordered a Leaf to go with the Zoe at £3400 for 2 years - Tekna spec with leather, heated seats and wheel etc. when Anna took the Zoe full time I missed the commute experience so getting a leaf deal at similar cost is great

DSLiverpool said:
Just ordered a Leaf to go with the Zoe at £3400 for 2 years - Tekna spec with leather, heated seats and wheel etc. when Anna took the Zoe full time I missed the commute experience so getting a leaf deal at similar cost is great

Happy with your leaf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom