I've put £500 on this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st4

Banned
Car
C220cdi tourer
Mercedes-Benz of Hull : Mercedes-Benz E Class Diesel E320 CDI Sport (Euro 4) (7) 4dr Tip Auto

Whatcha think.

Been after a V6CDi sport for a while and after Gordon Tarling took me out in one at the GTG in Portsmouth, I knew it was a question of when, not if. I cannot justify AMG costs or an E500 with a milliage of 20-30k year.

Having scoured MB last night looking for cars within my budget I found the car in the link.

I do not want a AG or Elegance, nice as AG is I want full sport if upgrading. I want a dealer car for the 30 day hand back and peace of mind motoring for the year as its a substancial amount of money (to me, that I am about to spend) £6500 is the cost of change figure.

I've done 40k very happy miles at the wheel of a 211 but always craved more shove. This will have it.

Looks lovely - looking forward to hearing about your first drive.

That`s very nice car Steve

Well done Steve. I had a sneeky feeling you'd p/x your car for a larger engine W211 quite soon :)

Also you're not too late to join the latest Angel Tuning day and add even more oomph for £117-£150

I cannot wait, I am off to Hull tomorrow AM to view it, and all being well pay for the car.

Will, you were right, when that 270cdi came up I had kittens but for an extra £2k cost of change can get a dealer car with V6 sport :D

I cannot wait :D

Horrible. Really tacky and nasty. Hate it.

Only joking :) looks great! Plenty of toys.....

That looks lovely, more or less identical to what I'm considering at the moment.

How did you find the driving experience in the 320?

That looks lovely, more or less identical to what I'm considering at the moment.

How did you find the driving experience in the 320?

Was given a passanger ride in Gordons and OMG brilliant.

I like driving a 211, just want more power and less body roll. Sport will tick all the boxes as will this engine.

Haven't driven it yet, phoned and haggled my grand off it, going to go tomorrow all being well, drive it, and pay my money :D

Also those are my fav w211 alloys

Looks really nice - I am assuming it has leather seats - couldn't see that mentioned in the write up, but couldn't imagine heated seats not being leather. Do you get to keep the private plate on it?

Oh Steve - use the speedtronic - you know it makes sense...:D:D:thumb:

Might just be the photography - but driver's door colour doesn't seem to match front panels very well. Could just be the light.

Always get them to answer questions specifically around 'has it been in any accidents, had any major repairs etc'.

Looks great though - love those Sport wheels.

Looks really nice - I am assuming it has leather seats - couldn't see that mentioned in the write up, but couldn't imagine heated seats not being leather. Do you get to keep the private plate on it?

Oh Steve - use the speedtronic - you know it makes sense...:D:D:thumb:

leather or aritco, think its the later, its a jump up from my cars

Might just be the photography - but driver's door colour doesn't seem to match front panels very well. Could just be the light.

Always get them to answer questions specifically around 'has it been in any accidents, had any major repairs etc'.

Looks great though - love those Sport wheels.

Cannot see the difference, will see it in flesh tomorrow, just looks silver to me. Will ask the pertinant Q's though

How difficult was it to haggle the grand off the price? What tactic did you use? I was under the impression that dealers wouldn't move much on price.

Very good Steve.

I like you're thinking... Silver doesnt show up dirt as bad as black, so should suit you down to the ground. :thumb: :devil:

who cares what engine is in it. i'll put some WVO in it next time i'm at a meet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom