I've put the E63 up for sale now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
E63

if you look at the E63 at MB Guildford you will see that at £36k it is similar to your car + has the pan roof
It began life at £41k and has been dropped in price
Plus it will come with a full 2 year warranty
Suggest your price is optimistic
Just an observation

if you look at the E63 at MB Guildford you will see that at £36k it is similar to your car + has the pan roof
It began life at £41k and has been dropped in price
Plus it will come with a full 2 year warranty
Suggest your price is optimistic
Just an observation

You answered your own observation really in that MB Guildford began life at £41k.....

The OP's begins at £40k so who's the optimistic one? :dk:

I do wish people would not hide there number plates. It makes it so much harder to find the true value :)

It's a 2012. What's the problem ?

Here we go again.............:wallbash: so many experts that know nothing :dk: Good luck with your sale, mines gone thank god :p

Last edited:
I do wish people would not hide there number plates. It makes it so much harder to find the true value :)

You mean you want to run the reg through we buy any car & then become another so called expert :rolleyes:

Think about it..........:doh:

nice motor... Good luck with the sale pal!

All W212 E63's have the pano roof - including the op's.

Just saying...

Optimus prime said:
You mean you want to run the reg through we buy any car & then become another so called expert :rolleyes: Think about it..........:doh:
CAP Automotive Ltd actually only a no hoper like yourself would use we buy any car .com

Last edited:
Like Optimus , this is a stunning example, I know the car.

It's a lovely looking motor, but it's got too many doors for me ;)

Best of luck with the sale :thumb:

AMGeed said:
Why is OP a "no hoper"? He was trying to secure the best deal for himself which I think everyone would try to do.
The O-P is not a no hoper it was aimed at someone else

Such love on a Friday morning. Far too many keyboard warriors around these days.

CAP Automotive Ltd actually only a no hoper like yourself would use we buy any car .com

Your obviously unaware they all use a similar system / database for CAP/Trade in price's. The only difference is you can get a "CAP clean quote"

In the end the quote is almost identical give or take £250

Every now and again it good to remind myself why I don't come in to the AMG part of the forum.

It wasn't a dig but an observation as this is what some do to challenge a selling price, however your rude and harassing PM to me was totally unnecessary & uncalled for.

Its a stunning car and Im sure well looked after. What does it matter if its over or under valued, that is for a true potential purchaser to decide.

I think its time to stop sabotaging such threads as its not really fair is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom