Ivory Heater Dials.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smiff

Car
C200
Koolvin/Anyone!

Help.

Bought the ivory heater dials, but could do with some advice on how to fit them. I've had the control unit out and stripped. Did you just cut the original displays off the front and glue/bodge the new ones on? :(

Not sure what to do now, so I've put it all back together.

(And I think I've got the direction dial out of synch, cos I can't get it to blow on the screen now) :eek:

Cheers folks.

Stewart.

smiff said:
Koolvin/Anyone!

Help.

Bought the ivory heater dials, but could do with some advice on how to fit them. I've had the control unit out and stripped. Did you just cut the original displays off the front and glue/bodge the new ones on? :(

Not sure what to do now, so I've put it all back together.

(And I think I've got the direction dial out of synch, cos I can't get it to blow on the screen now) :eek:

Cheers folks.

Stewart.

you did not need to take out the whole control unit! just pull the control knobs off and remove the existing guide - push the new one on and re-fit the knobs.

Nuts. Must be a different design! - On mine the plastic heater symbol plate is bonded into the black plastic frame of the heater control unit - it's a very integral part :(
There's no way they will come off. (Or do you mean remove the logo sticker from the back of the new part and replace only the stick-on logo's?)

Mine's a late 96 model, just before the facelift.

Regards, confused of Hartlepool.

sounds as though it will look great, can you do us a picture once its done please Smiff ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom