Jack Bruce RIP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jeez. Too many of my era popping off now.

Class bassist.

If the drugs don't get you -----then the drink-------------??? :( Survived a liver transplant in 2003!!!! They don't make em like this any more. :cool: Here he is singing at his mate Gerry Rafferty's memorial gig in Glasgow 2012. A Blues Man till the end. RIP

[YOUTUBE HD]JIVepf3oHrU[/YOUTUBE HD]

Gutted. Thanks for posting this, I had no idea.

More of my past disappearing. :(

Crikey - Alvin Stardust and now JB - RIP both. I'm starting to feel older.

If the drugs don't get you -----then the drink-------------??? :( Survived a liver transplant in 2003!!!! They don't make em like this any more. :cool: Here he is singing at his mate Gerry Rafferty's memorial gig in Glasgow 2012. A Blues Man till the end. RIP

[YOUTUBE HD]JIVepf3oHrU[/YOUTUBE HD]

That clip with the lovely Martha Rafferty. :cool:

Talking of the abuse some of these guys put themselves through, I once got backstage for a Hawkwind gig when I was 16-17 years old and watched in amazement as Ginger Baker gulped his way through a serious amount of Bacardi & Cokes and chain-smoked.
He looked absolutely knackered even back then. Did it affect his performance? Not one bit, he never missed a beat. :cool:

That's sad news. I remember seeing Cream live in 1969. Crossroads still one of my favourites.

My mistake must have been before then as they split in 68. Saw them in Coventry. Id guess 68

BBdhTPx.img

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom