Jade Goody wants Princess Dianna send off...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
but about the story its self??
it may not be true but if it was said in a meaningfull way what would you think of her?
there were some vey intreguing replies on another forum,

stepping on dangerous ground after the last thread about JG. but my opinion is its up to her at the end of the day - some people will want to watch it but i wont so dont really care what sort of funeral or send off she chooses or wants to have. if people want to buy glossy mags and read about it, thats up to them. it costs me nothing to switch off. if the original story came from the daily star then i'm not sure i'd expect it to be accurate anyway!

Personally I dont think you should be aloud :eek: allowed to use Jade Goody and Princess Diana in the same sentence........

Last edited:
To be honest I am getting fed up of the Goody saga. You cannot open a newspaper these days but to read all the details. I have a friend with cancer, do I hear him making a fuss? No. So why should the nation go crazy over an Essex Bimbo with little talent. Yes she has a family that she will leave behind, so has my freind. I expect to get flamed here, possibly banned. But those are my fed up feelings.

To be honest I am getting fed up of the Goody saga. You cannot open a newspaper these days but to read all the details. I have a friend with cancer, do I hear him making a fuss? No. So why should the nation go crazy over an Essex Bimbo with little talent. Yes she has a family that she will leave behind, so has my freind. I expect to get flamed here, possibly banned. But those are my fed up feelings.

i dont see why you would get banned?

sory if I have bought up a bad post, i have not read and could not find one relating to her, ill hit the search button next time.

check out these replies....

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212411

There are similarities.....

Two people whose lives were lived in the full glare of the media.

It's not a healthy place to live for anyone....

Private Eye 2 weeks ago.

goody.jpg

I personally dont have a problem with what she is doing or the intentions behind it all. As someone said, there is always the off button or a page to turn. She strikes me though as one with limited intelect, (sorry thats how I see her, not a criticism;)), and she is using all the tools available to make sure her kids get a better life, or rather better chances in life, than she had.

Diana I guess was different in as much as 99% of the population fell in love with her at a time when life in the UK was a bit grim and she brought some light and laughter into the world. Most folks then followed her each and every turn with intrigue and affection in equal measure so it was only right that the world got such a spectacle in the end.

My 2p.

Portzy.

the ONLY think i agre with that jade has done is to provide a better future for her children, im a mum and id do the same... but do children really need millions and millions of pounds to live a good life?

even if i could support my son for his future id still want him to work and make an honest living..not give him so much hed become greedy.

how about her donating some towards those others suffering?

i have 2 sons. if i was able to get them a big load of cash so that they were financially secure for the rest of their lives and they could live a good enjoyable life, not having to worry about a penny, even if they didnt work for it themselves, i would do the same. just my opinion and i know others may differ :eek: its how the money is given to them at their younger years thats most important though IMO.

Everyone has the choice:

1/ buy OK! and other magazines, thus ensuring her two children and her thug of a husband will have lots of money for the rest of their lives.

~ or ~

2/ Don't buy OK! and donate the same amount of money to a cancer charity, thus helping every cancer sufferer and their families.

I know what I would do.

ill hopefully be training to do the race for life this year.
just after my son was born my partners mum was diagnosed with breast cancer.
its been a long year for us all!

We were out of the country when the news broke about her wedding. We could only get BBC World Service on the TV and it was their headline story. I just could not believe the prominence they were giving the story, obviously Max Clifford has one over the editor ...

I have every sympathy for her and her family, but she deserves no more prominence than the thousands of other people suffering from terminal incurable illnesses in this country. What exactly has she ever done that deserves the headlines???

I see the government are turning a blind eye (again) to her criminal husband who has been convicted of assaulting a taxi driver this time. Would I be let off a speeding ticket if I said I was a distant relative of JG....... seems like an excuse to be pardoned from crime hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom