Jade Goody wants Princess Dianna send off...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
who's jade goody?

Ade

i have 2 sons. if i was able to get them a big load of cash so that they were financially secure for the rest of their lives and they could live a good enjoyable life, not having to worry about a penny, even if they didnt work for it themselves, i would do the same. just my opinion and i know others may differ :eek: its how the money is given to them at their younger years thats most important though IMO.

And that's a good thing? So you'd be happy that your children would become layabout leeches. not having the sound work and saving ethic that good parents teach their children?

Jade's kids will probably not see much of that money anyway as that scumbag husband of hers will either fritter it away or waste it on lawyers!

You wait and see, she won't be long cold and he will be partying it up with more bimbos than you can shake a stick at.

It's definitely her kids I feel for. I have no feelings for her at all.

sound work and saving ethic that good parents teach their children?
Not convinced by that one, being a good little capitalist is not the same as leading an ethical life.

In fact I'm not so sure that the work ethic is something that is espoused by those that have to control those that have not... ;)

Ade

Last edited:
all i can say is good luck to the family as i can understand how they feel having a young child when my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer 2yrs ago we had a total rethink about life & what would life hold for our child if the worst happend needless to say all seems to be going well now & i think they would swap the cash to have a mum

Personally, I find some of the "interest" shown by sections of the media and the Great British Public in the premature ending of this particular human life somewhat disturbing. As BBC journalist James Landale (himself a sufferer of non-Hodgkins lymphoma) commented "How much are people succumbing to exactly the same appetites as those who once took their picnics to attend a public hanging?"

Have people really not got anything to talk about than someone who they've never met, who's once been on the tele's untimely demise.

Can anyone actually name one wrong Jade Goody has personally done them to warrant such discussion? Given the economic news, the way the motor trade is going (this is a car forum and this thread wasn't posted in the OT section) is there really nothing better to talk about than Jade effing Goody.

The woman is dying, and she is trying to make some money to provide for her kids the best she can do. Whats wrong with giving them a little extra, plenty here would want to do the same. As her only way of making money is out of the suckers (who's lives are so empty they have to read about someone elses) who buy trashy magazines she naturally gets her self into those to make money.

Don't like how you think her kids will turn out (how on earth thats anyones business or concern on here beats me but never mind :rolleyes:) don't read the magazines that she features in, and donate some money to a worthy cause.

Given how we there are so many pro big brother state posters on here, I find it hard to believe they are so against the press intrusion into her life. Alas that is part and parcel of that way of thinking is this increased press coverage of peoples lives and knowledge of what they do. If a speedy biker can make the press re doing 122mph, then so can someone who was one of 2003's most popular TV shows.

The useful biproduct is increased cancer awareness and raising the profile of cancer charities. Whats so bad about that.

Last edited:
a appologise for posting in the wrong section i didnt realise :p

Do not worry for you are new here. But JD did bring out a few interesting posts with comments like "the world would be a better place without her" and "is it wrong to be kind of glad". The answer to the last question is YES.

I have no problems with folk saying they wish she dies quietly, as that is their opinion, and they are entitled to it-and its not one of malice. I also commend those for wishing for people to stop buying the magazines and donate it for a worthy cause, so all cancer suffers gain access to the support, not just her. In saying that who truthfully wouldn't want to do the best for their kids, and provide for them so I think she is right to do what she is doing, but not everyone agrees with me, and thats fine. Its a free country and I value others opinions and comments on the subject (now that it has reappeared on here)

I do however have a (big) problem with those who are revelling in this, and those that are glad that someone is dying of cancer :eek::devil: . I didn't say it on the last thread, but I've paraphrased the comments in question and I can quite safely say that these 2 people are 2 people who should be ashamed of themselves. These comments are in thoroughly bad taste and indicates a thoroughly unpleasant and dark individual, unless that is they have a valid reason to actively hate the woman i.e. have they wronged them.

Last edited:
maybe a quick bit of schooling on the meaning of the word DIGNITY and then if the money is for her boys then dont spend £15,000 on a watch that jail boy will end up flogging when she has gone and he is unemployed and no one wants to know him

it would be funny if id have spelt it wrong

Last edited:
maybe a quick bit of schooling on the meaning of the word DIGNITY and then if the money if for her boys then dont spend £15,000 on a watch that jail boy will end up flogging when she has gone and he is unemployed and no one wnats to know him

it would be funny if id have spelt it wrong

And just might I ask is the cost of that watch any of your business.

If you don't nose about other peoples affairs, then you have the moral authority for you to demand that others don't nose about in yours.

its in the papers every day

if she does not want people to talk about her, the situation and everything associated with it then dont try and milk the general public (ME) of my money as i pay for the papers

im sure if she did what endy richards did then no one would have a bad word to say

you seem overly moralistic about this considering i doubt you know her

its in the papers every day

if she does not want people to talk about her, the situation and everything associated with it then dont try and milk the general public (ME) of my money as i pay for the papers

im sure if she did what endy richards did then no one would have a bad word to say

you seem overly moralistic about this considering i doubt you know her

I don't know her, and she done me no harm other than making me change the channel when BB was on. Its other peoples reactions to this that have me interested in this thread.

Don't like what the papers print, don't buy them, or just read the bits you want to know about. You pay much more in tax every day than you do for a paper, so you should care more about how the government spends your money etc ;)-start reading about RBS etc and focus your concerns on sir fred

Even I, an avid poster against the government, would struggle to wish Jades plight on any one of the Nu Lab cabinet.

On that happy note I will bow out of this. Its going nowhere.

its a simple equation

she has made this a massive public issue with the way she has dealt with it

i as a member of the public have an oponion on it as its been shoved down my throat via radio, tv, papers and i think its a pathetic way to go out

i liked her before but now she just annoys me with all the "its for my kids" but yet spends a fortune on stuff (wedding, watches, hiring the porsche 4x4 ect.)

and yes i am fully aware of the situations you mention and yes i have very strong oponions on this government, the american government and the entire NWO which is run by the bilderbergs

and i would not be at all suprised if she is still here in 6 months

i think the prob jade has is do the kids go with him or her mum not a ideal way to end your days

her mum is quiet frankly not capable of looking after herself (as jade has said many times)

her boyfriend will be in prison taking the regulation 10"

the childrens father would probably be best as he still sees them weekly and would give some stability to their lives

her mum is quiet frankly not capable of looking after herself (as jade has said many times)

her boyfriend will be in prison taking the regulation 10"

the childrens father would probably be best as he still sees them weekly and would give some stability to their lives
i don't read the papers re this story so was not aware of the dad but it sounds like the best bet

whats worse is there are loads of journlists trying for photos surely only one person is needed should take a photo. there all using the story for their gain. they should leave her be.
also you know the bloke will be selling his story then out at chinawhites everynight.

Given how we there are so many pro big brother state posters on here, I find it hard to believe they are so against the press intrusion into her life.

It's hardly an intrusion when you employ Max Clifford to publicise every burp and fart you make.

Don't forget folks that she went into BB knowing she had a problem but thought it would 'go away'. Had she had earlier treatment we may have been spared this sordid saga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom