JAG XJ6 4.0 sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jamiemay

Car
s500 coupe+Bmw850i+c180 sport
Hi Folks i have my BMW 850i up for sale.Ive just had an offer for the car mentioned its done 126.000 miles brand new wheels and tyres bodywork looks ok plus cash my way its a 1995 xj6 4.0 sport just looking for info on this model i wont be keeping it will be sold asap just looking for opinion,s has the spare wheels with new tyres and a new wood steering wheel and new chrome arches still to be fitted.Chrome arches a bad subject am still in between taking them of my own car.All opinion,s will be gratefull
cheers
Jamie

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 202
  • tn1.jpg
    tn1.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 201
Prob is i know nothing about Jags apart from ford own them now

cheers steve only reason it was for sale in the first place was when i bought the S500 told her in doors if i get it i promise to sell the beemer but everytime i go in the garage i fall in love ive stalled her for 3 months so after xmas it,s me or the beemer
Another thought my oldest boy is 16.He,s getting an 850i for xmas killed 2 birds with one stone

Tata and Ford are two separate companies.

That generation Jaguar is for the enthusiast owner. A friend has had a couple and loves them, but they do require regular injections of money. The 15 year old Jag offers waftability some modern cars still struggle to achieve. With him I drove his 4.0 Daimler to Switzerland and back and had a great time.

cheers steve only reason it was for sale in the first place was when i bought the S500 told her in doors if i get it i promise to sell the beemer but everytime i go in the garage i fall in love ive stalled her for 3 months so after xmas it,s me or the beemer
Another thought my oldest boy is 16.He,s getting an 850i for xmas killed 2 birds with one stone

Choose the beemer or make your son a happy man ;)

So where will you go? :devil: :bannana:

16 year old and 850i. Insurance premium should be interesting... :eek::eek::eek:

I like Jags over BMW but suspect that is a heart rather than head thing :dk:

ok it,s a legacy for christmas but you can drive it when your 25 as long as i sit in the passenger seat

I did not get them mixed up i was refering to the build quality

Quite a cretinous comment then

Totally agree, although my XF had teething problems (being one of the early ones) its reliability is no worse than my MBs and a dam site better to drive.

gary

Jags look better, BMW's drive better.
Alan
well they do say it's in the eye of the beholder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom