Jaguar I-PACE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just to add a bit more on the I-PACE . A lot of blurb at the beginning but after about 5mins 20 in 2 good sections with the Ian Hoban vehicle line director + a vehicle cutaway and a conversation with the legendary Ian Callum its designer.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watched that the other day. Very impressive, I think it looks excellent, much better than the F-Pace.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was lucky enough to go to the official global reveal at the factory in Graz Austria last month courtesy of JLR. Now have an I-Pace First Edition on order!

These are the future, we will look back in amazement at the times where we used to have to go to special forecourts to pump explosive fluids into vehicles at extortionate prices.

I was lucky enough to go to the official global reveal at the factory in Graz Austria last month courtesy of JLR. Now have an I-Pace First Edition on order!
How’s the car? Do you still have it? I’ve got one booked for a weekend test drive for the hell of it. Tesla are better on paper but Im not a fan of the brand.

I did a 24 hour test drive a year or two ago. Main observations on taking it back were:
it didn’t ride like a Jaguar - sir needs the optional air suspension
it felt a bit queasy on a very high speed corner - sir needs the optional air suspension
no way will it do 290+ miles, fully charged it suggested 200 and despite lots of regen, nothing changed - that’s because it’s on 20s

actually I really liked it, should probably try an air suspension one and accept range is nowhere near what is claimed, but it’s still a lot dearer than an Ioniq 5 which probably suits my needs enough when the time comes to go EV

moral of the story - try one with the air suspension 😂

I think the I-Pace is one of the best looking cars on the market (IMO!) - they were originally on our company EV list and I was pretty much hell bent on having one. It was removed for whatever reason and the best option for me was the EQC.

On reflection, I think it's the right decision as some of horror stories regarding the tech on the JLR products is eye-opening. Not to say the MB won't have any issues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom