Jaguar Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Limited Edition

Car
1993 190E (3)
I'm interested to hear your opinions about Jaguar. My previous car was a 1985 Jaguar XJ6. I really loved the car but I could not afford the repairs. Here's a pic of my old Jag:
1~1036811980.jpg

Regards,

Don

I've never owned a Jaguar but it's a marque that I've always loved, especially as a boy growing up. Probably not as zealously as M-B ;) So I'm afraid I can't comment on Jag ownership.

Umm is your car pic meant to be a general banner for www.jag-lovers.org or do pic links not work to that site?

I like the latest tv ad, if a bit cheeky against MB, where a couple in a Merc are following in the tracks of a snow plough that itself is following for safety in the wake of the latest x-type 4wd. They only show a glimpse of the first car but it has the MB panoramic single wiper blade.

*edit* weird, I decided to copy the link address for your pic and then saw your nice white jag, then on coming back to this thread the pic link now works, heh heh heh oh well the wonders of modern technology. :D

S.

Last edited:
Greg,

That reminds me...

The other day while on the M4 a Jag XJR sport (I think - the biggest saloon one in sport livery and beefed up engine) passed me at what must have been 120+ mph only to have on his tail about a minute or so behind an unmarked police car, an Audi RS6, jet black with flashing blue lights secreted in the front grille.

S.

Originally posted by GregDavis
QED.....He probably thought he was doing 110mph but his speedo was wrong!

That Audi sounds one mean Police car... Dave will be wanting one....Dear Santa..

Just thought of a new section - Unmarked Police Car Spottings :D

I was standing at some lights in North London a few months ago and saw an RS6 come out onto the road and he floored it. Even though all my windows were closed, it sounded like a jet plane taking off. Could not believe the sound it made!!!

On the subject of Jaguars, I must admit that I was looking at them before settling on the C200. 3.0 S Type at a local Jag dealer with 50k miles for only £15k!!! Looked at the X Type too but out of my price range at present.

2000, C200 Sport, Tiptronic.

Originally posted by Black 1994 C280
I'm interested to hear your opinions about Jaguar.

I took a test drive in a new S-type about 2 years ago. The salesman drove as far as a pub car park, where we swapped over so I could drive. So far so good.

It wouldn't re-start.

Game Over.

Re: Re: Jaguar Question

Originally posted by Guy
I took a test drive in a new S-type about 2 years ago. The salesman drove as far as a pub car park, where we swapped over so I could drive. So far so good.

It wouldn't re-start.

Game Over.

:eek:

ROTFLMAO.
rofl.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom