Jaguar xj 2011/11 black 3.0 diesel twin turbo premium luxury £22950 vat qualifying

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rockits

MB Enthusiast
Car
2005 E55K Estate; 2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE;2004 E500 Estate;2005 Alfa GT V6;306GTi-6;206 GTi 180
Just selling/replacing my work XJ so have given to my brother to sell for me. He sells all my cars for me as it is his line of work and business. Much easier this way ;)

Always happy to do a nice deal for a MB Club UK member though either as private sale from me or through my brother retail with warranty.

This is a link to my brother's ad for the car:
2011 Jaguar XJ Premium Lux 3.0 V6, Auto, Diesel, 4dr, Black, Pano roof, Leather | eBay

I bought the car about 18 months ago as a 1 owner Jaguar ex-lease vehicle. Fantastic car. Full Jaguar main dealer history and I have had two services both at Grange Jaguar in Welwyn in Nov 14 & just before xmas in Nov 15. Just had 2 new front tyres in Nov 15 service and pads alround previous service Nov 14.

Great car to drive, double glazed, well spec'd, great fuel economy and one of the best cars I have had. Can't really fault it and it is an awesome all round car. Recent changes in our business is forcing this one as I would have kept for at least another 18 months if not longer otherwise.

It was bought through and owned by our limited company as a VAT qualifying car so will be sold as VAT qualifying as well if that is of any use to anyone. Quite rare to find one VAT Q if useful.

Any questions of info needed either drop me a message or give my brother (Kevin) a call at A1 Car Search.

Thanks
Dean

Little bump for this one. Had a couple of offers and not been inclined to drop it too much as not in a rush. I think it is a little heavy on the price at the moment though so going to drop a grand to £21950.

If anyone is interested drop me a PM as always happy to do a preferential deal for a forum member.

BUMP

Price drop another £1k now sitting at £18990.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom