James Corden is the Confused.com driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No sh!t, Sherlock.....

Irritating individual IMHO

Nice car though. :cool:
the Reg plate isn't genuine by the way- Last seen on a Morris Minor Traveller on Midsomer Murders!:eek:

Nice car though. :cool:
the Reg plate isn't genuine by the way- Last seen on a Morris Minor Traveller on Midsomer Murders!:eek:

It is a genuine plate and the Minor is insured. Obviously artistic licence using it in the ad.

what model it is please?

It is a genuine plate and the Minor is insured. Obviously artistic licence using it in the ad.

Interesting that a genuine licence plate can be " up for hire" wonder how that works. I suppose a fee is involved? I assume the MERC with its original number plate was driven on those roads { closed to traffic?? } several times with some slick editing and the green traffic lights and number plate substituted via CGI later. :dk:

Interesting that a genuine licence plate can be " up for hire" wonder how that works. I suppose a fee is involved? I assume the MERC with its original number plate was driven on those roads { closed to traffic?? } several times with some slick editing and the green traffic lights and number plate substituted via CGI later. :dk:

The MM is probably owned by the film company. Closed roads means it's like a film set so normal rules do not apply.

Very much like the filming of 'The Saint' where the ST 1 number plate was owned by a little old lady in Inverness , who was often seen running around with it on her Austin 1100 , and steadfastly refused all offers to sell . I once saw the car in Edinburgh with that plate , although I believe it was sold after her death .

This meant that the TV car was not street legal and all filming had to be done on closed roads .

Watching this again is it cgi? Just some of the action looks false?

I'll never forgive James Cordon for NOT being Smiffy!

He created a perfect sitcom character but due to his enormous ego, wanted the public to like him for being himself.

Turned out, he's not as likable as Smiffy...

AS PER TITLE

[YOUTUBE HD]rxIK2-99LFM[/YOUTUBE HD]

So much better than those annoying stupid robot things they had in their earlier adverts.

As for that moneysupermarket ad with that prat cavorting like a desparate lady of the night, well..... I wouldnt use their website purely because of the awful adverts. I cant think of a worse ad campaign.........

I'll never forgive James Cordon for NOT being Smiffy!

He created a perfect sitcom character but due to his enormous ego, wanted the public to like him for being himself.

Turned out, he's not as likable as Smiffy...

That's funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom