James Leigh in Mitcham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arenth

Car
R171 SLK
Hi all,

It looks like James Leigh has recently moved or has shut. Does anyone know if they're still operating, and if so where? Thanks.

Hi all,

It looks like James Leigh has recently moved or has shut. Does anyone know if they're still operating, and if so where? Thanks.
Try ringing them , they should have a divert for the call if they are still in business

I would recommend Star Tec in Tolworth, assuming that you're local and need work doing.

Thanks both for the advice and recommendation - I'll give them both a ring.

I spoke with James Leigh back in Feb re a service after the move and he said that he is not doing soo much any more. Furthermore he didn't want new clients coming or knowing where the new garage was located !

I can recommend MercServices who are also in Mitcham, and, who I've found to be always reliable and fair on pricing (I have had 4 x annual services there now). The owner, Dave, is ex-main dealer and keeps a spotless workshop. They have Star and there's usually a line of other older Mercs there for work when I am there. I originally went there because they were my nearest Star-equipped indy and their pricing was good.

Thanks for the recommendation SW18 - I’d coincidentally already booked a service in with them!

Glad to hear you’ve had a good experience with them. Always good to get a recommendation and makes it an easier decision to go there.

Hi all,

Leigh is still around,today he changed the valve cover gaskets on my c63, I dropped car off at his home in Sutton then picked up when done,when I had service about 2 months ago , he offered a pick up and drop off service from my house which was handy, he does have new premises though,his mobile number if you need it is 07857030607

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom