James Leigh Mercedes - Recommendation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kajan

Car
Mercedes SL350 2007
Hi all

This is my first post and I'd like to thank every one who has contributed here. It has certainly made it a lot easier for a newbie like me to find solutions to those little everyday issues.

This is just a quick note to say I went to James Leigh Mercedes, for a B service, on the recommendation of some of the members here. I also got prices from Merc Services in Tooting, who IMHO are quite pricey £83ph :eek:

In the end I went to James Leigh who were very professional and polite. They didn't want to tinker for the sake of tinkering. Overall highly recommended and I will definitely go back. :)

I recently called James Leigh to book an MoT for the wife's A Class. They told me that they didn't have a test bay, but there was a test centre next door.
On the day, the test centre next door could not keep to their schedule - and I was in a hurry, so one of the guys at James Leigh drove me to a another test centre close by who tested the car straight away!

I would recommend James Leigh as I found them friendly and professional.

I'll definitely be using them again.

James leigh is a knowledgeable individual, good to talk, explains the options, i recommend him strongly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom