James May's New Car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Has some interesting things to say.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I love the Car cover :D
Yes but did you see what the muppet did with it.
He put it on the garage floor. :eek:
I hope he doesn’t intend using it again.

Is that his own garage??
If his Missus keeps her push bike there I imagine it is. Whats the betting the car cover was from one of the 2 cars he is not allowed to mention? Grand Tour of homes: as James May demolishes two properties to build a new house his TV show co-hosts have their own property dramas | Homes and Property
His remark that many high end car interiors are getting a bit "Liberace" was right on the money.:D
PS here's his Ferrari.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
His remark that many high end car interiors are getting a bit "Liberace" was right on the money.:D
I agree, I’ve thought similar before and have concluded that many of these cars are clearly not being aimed at the likes of me! But they are often in keeping with the typical interior furniture of wealthy middle-eastern home-owners...

Nice colour, but it doesn't make me want one. Once the industry genuinely cracks the problems of range, 'refuelling' time and its effect on battery life, and the availability of recharging points, it will be a different story.

The potential Liberace market is huge; most of the rest of the world seems to like naff. Well, that and lots of electronic toys; the driving qualities of the cars don't seem to be important in most advertisements.

Nice colour, but it doesn't make me want one. Once the industry genuinely cracks the problems of range, 'refuelling' time and its effect on battery life, and the availability of recharging points, it will be a different story.

I think they will finalize brexit, find unicorns and mermaids first before that ever happens. LOL

Nice for him that he can "take part in the experiment", and that electric for the masses means he gets to keep the cars he actually prefers.

Was expecting to have more interesting cars lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom