James Steele: America's mystery man in Iraq

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Some aspects of US Foreign Policy that has perhaps a "degree of resonance" with recent discussions about Hugo Chavez. Seems all too eerily familiar but judge for yourself.[YOUTUBE]eGfYfbPS6zU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Hmm... the US provides funding and training for a third-world paramilitary organisation that ends-up torturing and killing its opponents... why I never...

markjay said:
So what CAN we discuss on OT... the whether? Or is that also only allowed on www.metaficionados.com?

No politics, religion or football. Anything else is allowed. Just three topics of conversation that arent.

This thread has every chance of breaking one of these and maybe two of these rules.

A Rabi, and Imam, and A priest play football in Communist Russia. The Rabi says...

OK I'll stop before I get banned.

:D

markjay said:
A Rabi, and Imam, and A priest play football in Communist Russia. The Rabi says...

OK I'll stop before I get banned.

:D

I like what you did there....very clever

Its time these rules were altered, there is no harm in discussing any or all where they overlap provided that no one indulges in HATRED

I hear he spent most of his time in Iraq being chaufered around in an 86 420SEL

I hear he spent most of his time in Iraq being chaufered around in an 86 420SEL

For all we know he might be a forum member... Mr. Steele, please make yourself known to a member of our staff :D

politics - plural of pol·i·tics (Noun)

1 The activities associated with the governance of a country or area.

2 The activities of governments concerning the political relations between countries.

just sayin

Following on from #9 where an individual is deemed to have transgressed their post is subject to deletion, and the "Moderator" making this decision must post an explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom