Jamiroquai - Jazz Cafe - Videos From Friday Night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gareth

Car
MX-5 Recaro
Last edited:
Super version of High Times, one of my favourite songs by JK. thanks :)

I'm sure i saw him in London today driving a black 3 door G wagen

Never really been a fan of Jamiroquai or JK but have to say he did go up considerably in my estimation after his recent scathing attack on X factor & Cheryl Cole.

SWIMBO won. I have had to miss the last bit of the Dirty Dozen whilst she watches the X Craptor.

Still here is a very nice place.

Never really been a fan of Jamiroquai or JK but have to say he did go up considerably in my estimation after his recent scathing attack on X factor & Cheryl Cole.

Been a huge fan since i was young - groundbreaking non conformists appeal to me !!!

The original video to Cosmic Girl was legendary, Lambo Diablo in Purple, F40 and 355... The driving was pretty wild too judging by his mates facial expressions.

Get the DVD of his video's and see his podcast. The original driver of the Lambo did some major damage to it before the video was shot.

Great artist. Check the extended version of the new album has more tracks.

The extended version does have some great remix tracks.

OK, someone had to be the first to say it.............

can't abide him!

Sorry if that upsets anyone, but this is a forum!

Not a massive fan of his music (just another Stevie Wonder wannabee) but he seems like a 'normal' bloke with great taste in cars.

I have followed his career from the early 90s. Absolute legend...:thumb:
A rock star with a garage full of classic cars? Not much to be jealous about, is there?:D

To be fair most people are 'cocks' when they've had a few beers and they're with their friends, add somebody damaging the car and i'd probably react the same - although i'm 6'2" and the wrong side of 15 stone. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom