Jan 2016 Quaife Bulk Buy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Or Olly at PCS who has fitted quite a few from the last group buy, me included.

I,m gonna have a re-think. Firstly may car is only 2 years old and under warranty, so I do not want to compromise that. Secondly, I have only had the car a few months and its done nowt but rain since I bought it. Many high powered cars struggle in the wet anyway, so, I am gonna wait until Spring, have a play on some dry roads, and see if it is something I really need ? My guessing is, the TC will work perfect on the road. Thirdly, I wont be doing track days in her.

I had one fitted on my first E63 and my last E63 Biturbo had one from Merc and tbh it makes a big difference.

I manily noticed the difference when I had one fitted to my first E63 as I could tell back to back. That's why I looked for an LSD car the second time round.:thumb:

I,m gonna have a re-think. Firstly may car is only 2 years old and under warranty, so I do not want to compromise that. Secondly, I have only had the car a few months and its done nowt but rain since I bought it. Many high powered cars struggle in the wet anyway, so, I am gonna wait until Spring, have a play on some dry roads, and see if it is something I really need ? My guessing is, the TC will work perfect on the road. Thirdly, I wont be doing track days in her.

"All birds conversions carry up to 3 years warranty and do not affect the manufacturers warranty" like you my car is under 3 years old.

The TC on the car is absolutely fine in doing a job but by definition all it does is when it sees a problem is to reduce engine power to regain traction. Sort of goes against the grain when you've a car with >500 Hp I want it laid down not pegged back.

Feel free to speak to birds if its a warranty issue that concernes you

Mines 18 months old. In my opinion, its weather like this when it is really needed. I will not be taking mine on a track either.

Mines 18 months old. In my opinion, its weather like this when it is really needed. I will not be taking mine on a track either.

Have you got one fitted ?

Sorry, just seen yer post...... doh !

are there people now to do this? I am going to sign up today.

I got one last year, it made a massive difference.

If you are in two minds, just go for it. You won't regret it!

I'm out spoke to Birds they have never done one for my car so it won't be a off the shelf job.

That's a pity.

So it's looks like just three of us at the moment, fingers crossed we can get two more,
I honestly thought there'd be more.

is w202 c43 excluded from this group buy?

how many signed up?
what's the price for Quaife depending on how many signed up?
I might be interested depending on Sterling pound vs swedish karuna conversion?

I'd contact James direct at Birds to ask about your diff. It's roughly a 20% saving.

I'm keen but will speak to MSL regarding fitting prices

I'm going to order one of these for mine as I think it will make a big difference. Not sure where I will get it fitted yet though.

Thanks Y8cel for organising, hopefully there will be enough to do it.

Cool that makes 4 now so we only need one more for this to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom