Jan 2016 Quaife Bulk Buy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Y8cel

Car
2008 SLK55 AMG (Sold) 2013 C63 Coupe
Hi Guys
After the success of the last bulk buy and being a new owner I thought it would be good to resurrect this as there seems to be lots of interest about having a quaife fitted.

I have spoken with Birds (James Bird) and this is what they have offered.

If you can generate 5 or more customers I would be happy to make an offer of £893 for parts only (including shipping U.K. Outside of U.K will have additional shipping charges) and installed for £1302. Prices are inclusive of VAT

On the last deal there was a fitting deal done with PCS, MSL and Eurocharged of London for £450 inc I would suggest if you don't want to use Birds for the installation you contact these direct to get the installation done and to see if they will do the same price as before. ( I'm using Birds for mine )

The offer is open from now till the end of January.

To sign up:

1) Contact Birds with your full details, including forum member name and whether you would like parts only or installed, through our website here Quaife Merc. Limited Slip Diff. Kit | Birds.

2) James will reply with the quote and a request for a 30% deposit.

3) Once 5 deposits are received I will complete the orders and begin shipping/booking customers in. Those looking to book in should note we are fully booked until February. If we do not receive the 5 deposits by the end of January, I will email the customers to see if they would like a refund or arrange an alternative solution.

Here's a link to our news page which has a few images and a link to an editorial by Mercedes Enthusiast who came in last January Mercedes C63 AMG QUAIFE limited slip differential | Birds

Below is the list of vehicles that this bulk buy relates to

171 SLK55 AMG
203 C55 AMG
C63 AMG
209 CLK55 from 11/01/2004!
209 CLK550
209 CLK550
209 CLK 500 Auto 7 speed
209 CLK63 AMG
211 E63 AMG Auto 7 speed
211 E55 AMG Auto 5 speed with diff housing 2303510305
211 E 280 CDI Auto 7-Speed
212 E 63 AMG
215 CL 55 AMG with ratio 3.65:1
216 CL 63 AMG
216 CL 500
218/219 CLS 63 AMG
219 CLS 55 AMG
219 CLS 320 CDI
219 CLS 500
221 S 500
221 S 63
230 SL 63 AMG Auto 5-Speed
230 SL 600 Auto 5-Speed
230 SL 500 Auto 7-Speed
230 SL 65 AMG
230 SL 63 AMG Auto 7-Speed
230 SL 55 AMG After 01/11/2003
McLaren SLR!!

Any questions ask away and I'll try to get the answers or contact James Bird direct through their website.

Cheers

Barry

1. Y8CEL, C63, fitting at Birds
2. PD1, C63, fitting at Birds

Hopefully there will be more interest in this can you guys please spread the word about this offer.

Thanks

Where are Birds based?

I am definitely in for this assuming they have a good rep?

I dont think you have to worry there, being the sole distributor for Quaife for BMW and Mercedes I think speaks for itself

nickjonesn4 said:
I am definitely in for this assuming they have a good rep?

They are very very good and supercharged my c43 many moons ago.

I 'll probably buy one , but being in Manchester , i'll have to get someone closer to fit it . I will get back to you shortly ...

A friend of mine had a Quaife from Birds installed in his 335i in Manchester I'll ask him who he used.

Cheers mate , that would help . Although i think the guys that fitted my Milltek mentioned they were Quaife dealers too .....
I will ring on Monday ...

I 'll probably buy one , but being in Manchester , i'll have to get someone closer to fit it . I will get back to you shortly ...

MSL could fit it...just a quick drive down road to Birmingham and get a cheeky Dyno session in while you are there:thumb:

I'll call Birds first and see if they do one for my car then go from there.

I,m gonna have a re-think. Firstly may car is only 2 years old and under warranty, so I do not want to compromise that. Secondly, I have only had the car a few months and its done nowt but rain since I bought it. Many high powered cars struggle in the wet anyway, so, I am gonna wait until Spring, have a play on some dry roads, and see if it is something I really need ? My guessing is, the TC will work perfect on the road. Thirdly, I wont be doing track days in her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom