January!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
by pressing the "on" button where the stereo controls are?

Car arrived today - excellent.

Only quick question is how do you turn the radio off?

...or hit the mute buton on the rhs of the steering wheel

Yeah that would be the one then, think the B*M pieDrive system works in a similar way where you just mute it to turn the sound off and retain the display.

Yeah that would be the one then, think the B*M pieDrive system works in a similar way where you just mute it to turn the sound off and retain the display.

Doesn't seem that this has been well thought through.

Sometimes I don't want/need the nav screen on or any music playing so I switch it off only to realise that when I get home and reverse onto the drive, the reversing camera doesn't work because I switched the system off.

I have also noticed that when I switch the system off, the bluetooth stops working hence if the phone rings, it is not on hands free :wallbash:

I noticed an annoying behaviour today - if you try to mute the radio / music whilst the satnav is giving a verbal instruction it will mute the satnav voice instead. Problem is there then doesnt seem to be an easy way to unmute the sat nav voice :confused:

I think in general comand could do with a rethink...

I've noticed if I take the key out of the ignition the whole damn thing turns off...:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom