Jap import clk200 coupe, year 2000 value?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aslam0010

Car
Mercedes clk 200 coupe jap import year 2000
Hi all,

I recently purchased a year 2000 clk200 jap import, it's a 2l petrol 1998cc. I'm wondering the value of this car? They seem to be rare. Mechanically the car is perfect and the spec for the year is incredible, electric seats, tv in the car etc. The car was originally being done up for a show so they put a body kit on the car, I also have the original bumpers though so it could be changed back. Does anyone know how much these cars are worth now?

It’s all down to mileage, service history, specification and condition. W208 230k coupes can be anywhere from £500 to £2000. The larger engines go for a bit more. Some photos and more details might help.

Hi all,

I recently purchased a year 2000 clk200 jap import, it's a 2l petrol 1998cc. I'm wondering the value of this car? They seem to be rare. Mechanically the car is perfect and the spec for the year is incredible, electric seats, tv in the car etc. The car was originally being done up for a show so they put a body kit on the car, I also have the original bumpers though so it could be changed back. Does anyone know how much these cars are worth now?
It’s all down to mileage, service history, specification and condition. W208 230k coupes can be anywhere from £500 to £2000. The larger engines go for a bit more. Some photos and more details might help.

Thanks I was trying to attach photos but it's saying the files are too large unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom