Japanese Mosselman Turbo C124!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
Just browsing Garage Current's Website, I've just found this little beauty!

VERY low mileage, and (no doubt) extremely rare!
I've heard of Mosselmann Turbo conversion, and the 300CR and 300SLR (R129), but I've never seen one for sale before!

CLICK HERE for the 300CR

The price equates to just shy of £20,000, but boy-o-boy! What a car!

Darren

Little bit "Fast and Furious" for my taste.

Bl**dy h*ll it certainly looks very like one of the original Mosselman factory prepared cars or a very good replica. If it is--- its worth all the money. LHD unfortunately but goes to possible authenticity?? Some chassis number research required.

Once only opportunity!

I have to add this. Some time ago a forum member was asking about any W124 coupe competition history. He was trying to give his car an authentic competition look. I suggested this particular Mosselman conversion as the probably the best example out there. So for all you budding w124 customising owners out there.------

GO TO THIS WEBSITE--- COPY THE PHOTOS YOU SEE THERE AND SAVE THEM TO YOUR HARD DRIVE!---- THESE ARE PROBABLY THE BEST SET OF PHOTOS OF THIS CONVERSION [GENUINE OR OTHERWISE ] YOU WILL EVER COME ACROSS. YOU MAY NEVER GET SUCH A GOOD OPPORTUNITY AGAIN!!

look at the stock they have
a nice 560 sec 6.0ltr widebody Google Translate

These guys always seem to have plenty of rare machinery it.
They also have a 300CE-24 Widebody, with a 3.4 engine conversion.

In the last few years, they've also had (and sold) a 300E 6.0 AMG Hammer Saloon and a 300CE 6.0 Widebody Hammer Coupe (although it did have the later M119 V8, rather than the M117).

Darren

God bless the Whale and all who sail (ed) in her :)

I found this a few weeks ago... I had been searching for better pictures of the Mosselmann Silver Arrows Coupe for YEARS! This car is definitely one of the reasons that I went so far with mine...
front2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom