JAR Motorsport Rotherham.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

franey

Car
W201 190 2.5d, W124 300d 24v, W221 S350 AMG
Having just returned from an MOT at the above named Garage;

It has been a long time since I have experienced such professionalism and excellent customer service. I took a family members Audi to JAR and was pleasantly greeted by a member of staff who then made me a coffee before showing me the waiting area.
I was soon shown a couple of faults that ordinarily would have failed the MOT (bulbs showing white light to rear). However, without prompting, the technician fitted two new bulbs and progressed with the test. It is the small things like this that encourages customers to return in the future.
Further, there was no mention of the extra bit of work on the final bill.
What a bunch of friendly and courteous chaps down at JAR.

Thumbs up for this garage if anyone needs repairs or MOT. :thumb:

Nice to hear it.

Just the sort of service you'd expect from a place where Flanaia is involved. :thumb:

Finding a good, honest MOT station is like finding a painless dentist. Not that common, so you stick with them.

As I posted on my intro, They just put me a new turbo on, took them a coupla hours and didn't charge me the earth. The other stuff John, the MD, told me really gave me reason to realise how lucky I am to live ten minutes away from them. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom