Jazz my ML up.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tayterash

Car
ML350 (Mavis) Slk R171 (Rupert)
Ey up.
Been ummin an arrin about a new car. I can’t justify it tbh. Ours only has around 40k and is a cracker. Had it about 3 years and it’s been impeccable. I’d probably have to put £15000 in just to get the same car but two years newer, similar miles etc.
1- Jazz the wheels up.
2- ?
3- ?

Same as this except for the running boards. I’m not putting any of them on.

I don’t think it’d cost much, maybe 2K to pimp it ☺️

Attachments

• 643ECB74-545B-444F-AF7C-48FE94089B36.jpeg
    643ECB74-545B-444F-AF7C-48FE94089B36.jpeg
    652.4 KB · Views: 43
The ML is already a pretty good looking thing as standard. A lot of styling accessories can look a bit naff in my opinion. If you are looking at wheels what about changing the colour of your standard ones. I did this to my 2006 GL as they needed a refurb anyway and they looked really nice. Changing the wing mirror caps also has quite an impact although depends what style you are going for.

I’m not sure what you could do to the outside which would actually make it look or feel more special. That’s a handsome car, I’d leave it well alone and use your £2k to maintain it well.

Unless you dislike the interior that is. Depending upon the existing interior, a high quality retrim in a light coloured leather could make it feel very special inside.

Reactions: Ted
I think I’ll start with the wheels. Get them cleaned/polished and the spoke centres done in black.

Ey up.
Been ummin an arrin about a new car. I can’t justify it tbh. Ours only has around 40k and is a cracker. Had it about 3 years and it’s been impeccable. I’d probably have to put £15000 in just to get the same car but two years newer, similar miles etc.
1- Jazz the wheels up.
2- ?
3- ?

Same as this except for the running boards. I’m not putting any of them on.

I don’t think it’d cost much, maybe 2K to pimp it ☺️
2 - Dechrome
3 - Privacy glass

;)

I think I’ll start with the wheels. Get them cleaned/polished and the spoke centres done in black.
Are your wheel the same as the photo? Not sure black spokes will suit them :dk:

- ML63 alloy wheels
- Quad exhaust?
- Upgrade internal speakers.

images
:banana:

three stage paint Correction and enhancement always resets the car to better than new,maybe after wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom