JBM Bury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sizzler

Car
E350 & W123
Does anyone know if JBM in Bury is still trading ? Have phoned a few times over the past month & there's been no answer. Drove down this morning & it was locked up, no cars in the compound which seemed odd as there's usually a few cars there.

No idea about JBM but try M-Star in Radcliffe not too far from Bury. There a decent garage.

Does anyone know if JBM in Bury is still trading ? Have phoned a few times over the past month & there's been no answer. Drove down this morning & it was locked up, no cars in the compound which seemed odd as there's usually a few cars there.

John at JBM was definitely open on Wednesday this week as I called in to see him.

He doesn't answer the phone at all times as he gets a bit busy but he'll usually answer his mobile on 07780 333631.

Oh, he doesn't work Saturdays nowadays but is in around 07:00 most weekdays.

I take it that you went to the new premises on Portland St and not Millet St by the way? As for the lack of cars, they're usually inside nowadays...

John at JBM was definitely open on Wednesday this week as I called in to see him.

He doesn't answer the phone at all times as he gets a bit busy but he'll usually answer his mobile on 07780 333631.

Oh, he doesn't work Saturdays nowadays but is in around 07:00 most weekdays.

I take it that you went to the new premises on Portland St and not Millet St by the way? As for the lack of cars, they're usually inside nowadays...
That's good news then, I like John he's proper honest & genuine. it was his new place that I went too,

I'll try him a bit earlier & try to catch him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom