Jensen Interceptor to return in 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It would be nice, but I am a sceptic until I see it on the road and properly financed. The track record of wealthy Russians with British (and Swedish) low volume producers isn't that awe inspiring.

Looks nice enough..will it be Jag running gear underneath?

not a "revival" as such; more a re-badging exercise I suspect

I love the Interceptor, I loved the the Top Gear take on the Intercepter and it is the best name for a car ever, bar none.

But I'd prefer a mechanically updated original like the one Clarkson drove rather than a modern rehash.

It would be nice, but I am a sceptic until I see it on the road and properly financed. The track record of wealthy Russians with British (and Swedish) low volume producers isn't that awe inspiring.

You read my mind.

It will be competing with the likes of Fisker which has big backing so, let's hope they've got the funding right.

I love the Interceptor, I loved the the Top Gear take on the Intercepter and it is the best name for a car ever, bar none.

But I'd prefer a mechanically updated original like the one Clarkson drove rather than a modern rehash.

My Thoughts Exactly :thumb:

Always amazed at how Jensen ballsed up with probaly the best celebrity customer list of any car maker- a PR man's wet dream.

The cars were crap.

How many of you who love them have driven one?

That bonnet bulge - WTF?

Just why? Painting the car canary yellow is bad enough, but a power bulge seeming fabricated by bending biscuit tins???!

I suspect it may have something to do with over-heating, 440 HP is quite a bit - if it has it that is........?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom