Jenson Button and Brawn GP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wonder if the three pointed star will feature a bit more prominently on the Brawn car at the next race?

I'm so chuffed for the drivers and the team, Brawn really has risen from the ashes of Honda. It's movie script stuff!

Certainly made a change from last season!

Well done Jenson and Lewis (4th!!!)

I was amazed at Hamilton's result....great drive..well done Jenson..:rock:

Certainly made a change from last season!

Well done Jenson and Lewis (4th!!!)
Lewis is up to 3rd according to Sky, Trulli passed him under yellow flags after falling off the track!
Well done Button & Brawn, and a Mercedes 1-2-3!:rock:

So pleased for Jenson, and pleased for my wallet thanks to william hill

Sun!

I did though think it was on to late, all that low sun!

well for those who said lewis only had good car. At least he shows that is not the case

I can see where you are coming from, and recall Schumacher in 1997 when the Ferrari wasn't as strong as the Williams at the time, but to win a championship you do need both a strong car and driver.

Well done Brawn and Button.

The one person who is missing out of F1 this year and personally I think would be a great addition is Bruno Senna.

Its about time he got a drive.

Has the result not got to be ratified next month ?

Something to do with the rear diffuser on the Brawn car ( and Toyota )

Thats certainly what they were saying at 5am this morning with Button on pole. If the car is deemed to be illegal , he won't have won ?

Has the result not got to be ratified next month ?

Something to do with the rear diffuser on the Brawn car ( and Toyota )

Thats certainly what they were saying at 5am this morning with Button on pole. If the car is deemed to be illegal , he won't have won ?

And he wasn't driving a Ferrari so that may go against him too

Since ferrari was not coming in after the brawns and giving FIA relations with third place mclaren, i cannot see them giving lewis the win. maybe a fine and tell the others to shut up?

Agree with all of you - brilliant win for Brawn GP.

Great racing, lots of overtaking / overtaking moves etc. Really seemed to be an 'active' race.

Also - quite brilliant coverage on the BBC - seemed to flow much better, good commentary, good technical coverage, nice balance overall. Well done BBC.

Did someone mention the Chain......

The Stewards have deemed the diffusers legal, the other teams are appealing the stewards decision.

Therefore the cars have driven in a legal state according to the race stewards, a retrospective change in results would be grossly unreasonable and although not impossible, highly unlikely.

It unusual to have a revered decision once it's passed the stewards.

Also the fact that three teams seem to have arrived at similar designs in thier own interpretation of the rules is quite supportive. If it were one team it would be more worrying.

Mr Branson called in yesterday. On his way to the most westerly point in mainland Britain. (You can find that yourselves). Came as a surprise to me as he was in Oz Sunday Morning!

Can't say he looked too tired either.

That comes with flying in one's own jet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom