Jeremy Clarkson quiz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Meldrew2

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mine: BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport (Red) Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (Black) Sorry about that...
Apparently it's 20 years of Jeremy Clarkson columns in the Sunday Times.

Funny, I thought his pauses were longer than that ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... in the world :D

Jeremy Clarkson Quiz

My score.............

14 / 20

Pretty good! You're like a Lotus Elise: more fun than the entire French air force crashing into a firework factory.

I'm a corkscrew mullet

My score.............

14 / 20

Pretty good! You're like a Lotus Elise: more fun than the entire French air force crashing into a firework factory.

Ditto !!

I'm a corkscrew mullet
Ditto

Apparently I'm "like a Vectra VXR: there is a word to describe it and it begins with 's' and ends with 't' and it isn't soot."

I got.

13 / 20

I'm a 'mop top mess'

Score:

4 / 20

Call yourself a Clarkson fan? The last time someone was as wrong as you, was when a politician stepped off an aeroplane in 1939 waving a piece of paper in the air saying there will be no war with Germany.

I'll take 4/20 as a success...

Another 13/20, as Clarkson would say, this is a bigger co-incidence than Michael Schumaker's car stopping in the middle of a corner at Monaco.

Replying with pure guesses, as I've never read his Times column.

Score:

10 / 20

Hmm. You're like a Vectra VXR: there is a word to describe it and it begins with 's' and ends with 't' and it isn't soot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom