jerking effect

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIG_G_1979

Car
E280 CDI SPORT
Hi guys I have noticed that my e280 cdi with 7g box jerks the odd time once cold once warmed up its fine any ideas?

What I mean by jerks is that when accletoring it seems like it's changing up and down up and down on gears anyone had this issue

Sent from my xperia z3 using MBClub UK

Probably the gearbox adaptations need resetting. Or the electro plate on its way out. Or fluid needs changing. Is the fluid at the right level? I would get it reset first, and make sure the level is correct.

Thanks guys it's booked in for a transmission service Monday week as said only started to do this and only jerks for a few seconds but not everytime so hopefully oil and filter change we sort it out

It could be a turbo issue too. They are common for it. Get the codes read too.

Get the oil changed by MB or indie, it is not a DIY job. When cold the first gear change is never very sooth, once warmed up changes are very smooth.

Get the oil changed by MB or indie, it is not a DIY job. When cold the first gear change is never very sooth, once warmed up changes are very smooth.

Yes guy performing job is a merc indie and only uses merc oil and filter thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom