Jet wash brushes - tip for the day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marc777

Banned
Car
E270 cdi Avantgarde; Wifes car Yellow VW Beetle (new shape)
If you have to use the brush at the jet wash, why not remember to use the high pressure lance on the brush before letting the brush anywhere near your car - it helps ensure its as clean and grit free as possible.

Marc

Don't let a high pressure washer anywhere near your paintwork if you have any stone chips etc. It lifted lacquer the size of a 50p piece off my bonnet! Doh!!!

Better tip dont let a pressure washer and especially its brush anywhere near your car, ever! Hand wash only!!

hot wash

i use a hot wash and traffic film remover on the gentel setting with a brush with soft bristles..... then just the open end of the hose to wash off..........but give the wheels a blast with hot and power with a final rince of cold

Wow, you guys are experts. Is a pressure wash under the car damaging in any way?

marc777 said:
If you have to use the brush at the jet wash, why not remember to use the high pressure lance on the brush before letting the brush anywhere near your car - it helps ensure its as clean and grit free as possible.
I always do that, seems kinda obvious although I got some funny looks last time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom