Jfk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLSMark

Banned
Car
Volkswagen Touareg
I like a documentary of an evening, I'm getting to that age I think. Anyhow, who believes the official line that LHO acted alone? Or was it multiple shooters,

Personally, I think the whole thing stinks. There is definitely more to it, than the Warren Reports "findings"

Some say one of the Secret Service agents fired a shot by mistake.

And also who put Oswald (if any) up to it?

The Mob?
KKK?
Cubans?
Marilyn Monroe's Dad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In the shady US political world, nothing would surprise me. I think LHO could have been a patsy for either the CIA or FBI.

There are plenty of conspiracy theories over 9/11 too.

In the shady US political world, nothing would surprise me. I think LHO could have been a patsy for either the CIA or FBI.

There are plenty of conspiracy theories over 9/11 too.

Plus the Jack Ruby element, why on earth did he shoot him, A Jewish nightclub owner with links to the Mob, what the hell

...who put Oswald (if any) up to it?

The Mob?
KKK?
Cubans?
Marilyn Monroe's Dad?

How about Arthur Miller- upset at his ex wife having an affair with JFK ?

He was a clever enough chap .

Joe DiMaggio was handy with projectiles and trajectories too .

How about Arthur Miller- upset at his ex wife having an affair with JFK ?

He was a clever enough chap .

Joe DiMaggio was handy with projectiles and trajectories too .

Indeed he was. ⚾

It seems inevitable that the death of popular prominent people becomes surrounded by speculation and conspiracy theories. Kennedy was one, Princess Diana another.

It seems inevitable that the death of popular prominent people becomes surrounded by speculation and conspiracy theories. Kennedy was one, Princess Diana another.

Here's a quick self-test.

If you believe in more than one conspiracy theory, then you are most likely wrong.

Chances are you are simply the type of person who tends to beleive in conspiracy theories.

But if you believe in just one.... then you may have a point.

Here's a quick self-test.

If you believe in more than one conspiracy theory, then you are most likely wrong.

Chances are you are simply the type of person who tends to beleive in conspiracy theories.

But if you believe in just one.... then you may have a point.

I'm not big on conspiracy theories myself just reflecting on the tendancy of people to generate "noise" around major tragedies. The more prominent/popular the person the greater the noise level. Unfortunately this "static" can totally mask any "signal" that may or may not be there. It's more a comment on the process of discovery rather than the validity any result.

Conspiracy theories are a particularly American phenomenon. - That's not to say that other peoples don't come up with them, just that there's something about American culture that makes them predisposed.

There was an article I was reading; I'll have to try to find it again.

I don't think this is the one I read last time, but it sounds like the same research from the UK:
http://www.npr.org/2016/12/11/505187974/why-people-believe-conspiracy-theories

Last edited:
The 911 conspiracy is a piece of nonsense. The Americans instructed two infidels to crash into the twin towers? Killing thousands. Give me a break

I like a documentary of an evening, I'm getting to that age I think. Anyhow, who believes the official line that LHO acted alone? Or was it multiple shooters,

Personally, I think the whole thing stinks. There is definitely more to it, than the Warren Reports "findings"

Some say one of the Secret Service agents fired a shot by mistake.

And also who put Oswald (if any) up to it?

The Mob?
KKK?
Cubans?
Marilyn Monroe's Dad?

Read "American Tabloid" by James Ellroy.......that will offer your mind a few more puzzles about who did what to whom and why.

https://www.jamesellroy.net/books/

CIA Conspiracy, Screw-up, Lone Psycho, Organised Crime Hit, Soviet Sponsored Hit

Those seem to be the popular options. Whichever it was, the aftermath was incompetent bordering on Keystone Cops.

I favour; initial shots from the repository building, followed by security guard accidentally discharging his weapon that hit JFK in the head at close rang, followed by cover up.

Conspiracy theories take an aspect of the official version which seems implausible, then replace the original version of event with an alternative explanation which is far more implausible than the official one. And that makes sense to a lot of people....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom