Job done. Ordered me C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dappa

Car
C63 Coupe
Hi guys, just took the plunge and ordered yesterday. Gone for the coupe in tenorite grey and the optional 18" 5 spokes. Was really hard to pick a colour so went for grey as I've never had a grey car. I suppose I have time to change my mind tho. Any tenorite owners out there?
Hoping to get an approx delivery date by the end of the week :bannana:
I have noticed that there is no cost against opting for the two tonw leather or am I missing somthing?

The two-tone is a no cost option on the C63.

Oh, and congrats on your order. Will be interested to hear your build date when you get it.

Congratulations!

Optional 18" 5 spokes? Not heard of those....

Hi and welcome to the forum.I think there are members here with that color which I think it looks great

2459487577_1d5bd183a9.jpg

congratulations to you Dappa! great car hope you enjoy it

congratulations to you also d w124 with your c63 looks nice;) you flash devil !

congratulations to you also d w124 with your c63 looks nice;) you flash devil !

At the moment all I can afford in C63 terms is paste a picture found on the net

Well done :thumb:.

You can ask the boy racers if they like the grey rear end of your car ;).

I think greys are classy.

Well done mate !!! Awesome car

Well, I was informed the day that car should be ready for delivery for mid September. I did ask the question how the car would be delivered and they told me a 'professional driver' will drive to my home or work. No way is that happening I've told them. However they have offered me £250 back if I want to collect the car from a southern dealer. Sounds like a plan coming together. It'll be a sweet drive back to the north east.

Well, I was informed the day that car should be ready for delivery for mid September. I did ask the question how the car would be delivered and they told me a 'professional driver' will drive to my home or work. No way is that happening I've told them. However they have offered me £250 back if I want to collect the car from a southern dealer. Sounds like a plan coming together. It'll be a sweet drive back to the north east.

Go and collect from the factory!

I've had mut
Lti spoke wheels before and hate trying to keep them clean so I thought that the 5 spoke desgin will look cleaner for longer. Here's hoping anyway.

Sorry, that was supposed to say' I've had multi spoke wheels........
Excited fingers

Forgot to ask. While speaking to the MB dealer during test drive he mentioned that it was difficult to contect the iphone to the command system due to apples security. Is this correct?

Forgot to ask. While speaking to the MB dealer during test drive he mentioned that it was difficult to contect the iphone to the command system due to apples security. Is this correct?

Nope. Very straight forward indeed.

Same colour as my CLS, it is a lovely colour. I've been looking at C63 prices recently and I would go for tenorite again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom