Job seeking.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gunning

MB Enthusiast
Car
800BHP Rothmans 911 / Range Rover / s212
Sorry if I'm not allowed to do this please remove if it breaks the forum rules.

This isn't the first time I have got a job via a car forum. I'm about to sadly be medically discharged from the Army. My previous fields prior to the army were car sales for main franchise such as BMW and Volvo, used car sales. I have managerial & leadership skills.

I'm young and seriously motivated to make things work.

In all honesty I'm open to most jobs and due to my huge life change I'm open to location.

If you need or want more information please let me know.

Regards,
Charlie

Nice post Charlie - I wish you the very best :thumb:.

AHA !!!! I thought "gunning" as in heavy foot on the accelerator. Seems you had a different meaning in mind………….

Can't help with the job front I'm afraid - but all the best with your job hunt.

Thank you guys, also just incase anyone was wondering my surname is Gunning not down to a heavy right foot or heavy trigger finger ;)

All the best with the job search Charlie:thumb:

My primary school headmaster was called Gunning...just saying.:eek:

Sorry if I'm not allowed to do this please remove if it breaks the forum rules.

This isn't the first time I have got a job via a car forum. I'm about to sadly be medically discharged from the Army. My previous fields prior to the army were car sales for main franchise such as BMW and Volvo, used car sales. I have managerial & leadership skills.

I'm young and seriously motivated to make things work.

In all honesty I'm open to most jobs and due to my huge life change I'm open to location.

If you need or want more information please let me know.

Regards,
Charlie

S~ Gunning

Thanks for your service and good luck with the job hunting.

Very appropriate surname for the army...

Good luck!

Prepare a good CV, maybe get yourself registered on Linked-in, dont take the first thing that comes your way, think it through and weight your options.

Good luck :)

Stick your CV on reed.co.uk as well - a few employers have contacted me through that from searching themselves.

Thanks guys, some very good advice there and very helpful!

Try LinkedIn for jobs.
Join up and start joining groups that interest you and see what's out there.
It's starting to open doors for me just by getting in contact with the right people.

Good luck

Good luck, Charlie. As you are using this forum as a platform, you might want to put up a bit more info about yourself for the benefit of potential employers, such as your location, skills and aspirations etc, to save them raising false hopes by asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom