Job Vacancy, Parts Advisor S.Yorks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

franey

Car
W201 190 2.5d, W124 300d 24v, W221 S350 AMG
Not sure which to post this in but feel free to move.

If any member would like a career change / job, or knows somebody who would be suitable for the same please get in touch.

The job is for a Parts Advisor mainly with Mercedes Car Parts but for BMW and VAG too.

Involves taking calls and enquiries from customers over the telephone and via the web.

Must have experience in EPC systems and other Parts systems and be very 'customer service' orientated.

IT skills are a huge advantage as are being trustworthy and reliable.

Thanks.

What's the name of your company?

It's always nice to know if I need any parts locally.

Wunderpartz (or similar) Have used them in the past and they are top notch.

So, there are no unemployed MB enthusiasts in S. Yorks?

England.

Back on its feet.

Sweetpeas application will be in the post tonight :wallbash:

Franey, from your avatar, I have to say you look like a scary person to work for.

You post up a job description and talk about computers and EPC systems but I bet that you would have me doing press-ups and running around the parade ground with a rifle above my head before the end of my first day.

I also wouldn't be surprised to find that the job suddenly requires me to work in the Basra "branch" of your company at the end of my 12 weeks' "training".

As I hate being shot at, I think I will decline your kind offer.

Franey, from your avatar, I have to say you look like a scary person to work for.

You post up a job description and talk about computers and EPC systems but I bet that you would have me doing press-ups and running around the parade ground with a rifle above my head before the end of my first day.

I also wouldn't be surprised to find that the job suddenly requires me to work in the Basra "branch" of your company at the end of my 12 weeks' "training".

LOL!! I also think the avatar is scary (in a nice way). :cool:

What's the company car? Is it a contributory pension?

I work for Merc parts at the moment and I would need to know more details to be intrested.

BTW. Im not suppised you struggle to find someone as I heard "parts" is least favorite jobs of all aftersales.

I don't find it scary at all, it's only a Yankee drill Sergeant. A real Drill Sergeant of Her Majesty's Army would eat him for a pre cursor whilst waiting for breakfast.:D:D

BTW. I don't want the job though, too far away and not my field.

I know of a particular parts advisor that was working for one of the major chains of parts supplier. He recently moved jobs and went to do the same thing with a direct competitor.

He was so good at his job that a number of customers followed him resulting in an £80,000 per week loss of revenue for the previous employer and a similar increase for the new one.

I suspect he is somewhat underpaid wherever he works.

This is not 'aftersales', its the main line of business, no geeky salesmen to deal with, no mechanics, not customer facing, comfy chair, a/c office, nice coffee, big desk, a nice view of the Vulcan Bomber, oh and a great discount on parts!!

Why do you need a Vulcan bomber?

.............in case the SS Enterprise arrives :ban:

Ah - sorry about that. I reckon that is probably my fault... :)

Job still available, surely of interest to somebody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom